Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Sorcerer Feedback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.23.2019 , 10:25 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

If you are looking to get started on PTS, please check the Welcome to Phase 1 post, here. Please use this thread to share your thoughts on the Sorcerer tactical items and set bonuses after getting your hands on them on PTS.

Be sure to be as specific as possible in your feedback!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

VoshStargazer
07.23.2019 , 02:54 PM | #2
Wish that in the buff/debuff tray we could know if our tactical is active
http://www.swtor.com/r/x6Zyqr

You know the drill, we both get stuff

Nelsitokiller
07.23.2019 , 03:38 PM | #3
So tested Volt Rush, i may be missing something but it hits for basically nothing unless you use it 3 times in a row, at that point you are better off using Lightning Bolt, is there a passive that will let you gain Energize stacks from something other than Volt Rush when 6.0 comes out? Other wise i dont see any reason to use Volt Rush other than with the AoE tactical for the couple fights i could do with more AoE.
Zabrakin-Sorcerer

"Thundering Potato"

Delani
07.23.2019 , 03:47 PM | #4
You should add two force speed charges as a tactical

Delani
07.23.2019 , 03:50 PM | #5
Force lightning on the move for madness spec would be a good tactical.

raxantano
07.23.2019 , 04:01 PM | #6
I only see me using volt rush if I take the tactical where it turns it into another chain lightning. It seems really underwhelming.

Delani
07.23.2019 , 04:04 PM | #7
Polarity shift cant be activated while im playing madness sorcerer, I think the tactical mythics ruthless blade is broken or the set bonus for gather storm is bugged.

Delani
07.23.2019 , 04:05 PM | #8
2 charges to WW would be a good tactical as well, its not overpowered because you can only have 1 tactical active at a time

KTap
07.23.2019 , 04:12 PM | #9
This is just a first impression for Lightning Sorc. It's hard to really get a good feel for everything with the ui not working properly/no class buffs, etc. I just wanted to say that Stormwatch is fun!

I'm not sure you want it counting as 15-20% of our damage (a few of my parses had it as the top damage dealer) but it makes me feel super powerful

The other tacticals I've tested don't really come close in terms of dps, or appeal. Back to testing
Lord Veijel

Delani
07.23.2019 , 04:13 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
Polarity shift cant be activated while im playing madness sorcerer, I think the tactical mythics ruthless blade is broken or the set bonus for gather storm is bugged.
The polarity shift is not reducing its cooldown by 5 seconds, its not reducing the cooldown at all to be honest.