Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we talk about 258 gear?

GrimWulf
11.16.2018 , 03:11 PM | #131
No point in continuing to Sub for this game unless you are a NM Raider. Guess December will be my last month. If this goes live.

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge...

olagatonjedi
11.16.2018 , 05:12 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by GrimWulf View Post
No point in continuing to Sub for this game unless you are a NM Raider.
Explain? Do they plan to remove all other content and make everyone else naked? I didnt see that in the livestream. This is definitely a new development! Outrage ensues.

Totemdancer
11.16.2018 , 10:35 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
You make a few good points initially in your post, although I reacted towards these two, the crafted set pieces, as in braces, belt, gloves, legs etc. does have set bonus.
Do you mean the whole actual crafted armor or do you mean the “internal part” of the armor “slot” has set bonus on it once it’s been reverse engineered so crafting it after will give the set bonus?
Or are you referring to crafting braces, belt, gloves, legs, etc?
My reference was to the first instance, not the second.

Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
Hopefully Bioware introduces the Forgotten materialt as a conquest reward as well to help maintain the balance and ensure reasonable prices.
I also hope this will happen and have suggested it in the conquest thread,
Please click below link for FREE stuff and Friend Referal for Free 7 day subscription

Kaizersan
11.20.2018 , 04:59 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
Do you mean the whole actual crafted armor or do you mean the “internal part” of the armor “slot” has set bonus on it once it’s been reverse engineered so crafting it after will give the set bonus?
Or are you referring to crafting braces, belt, gloves, legs, etc?
My reference was to the first instance, not the second.

I also hope this will happen and have suggested it in the conquest thread,
Now all your complaints just made gearing worse for everyone but I am sure you don't care.