Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Highest Heal?

mikebevo
02.05.2014 , 04:05 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Hawk_IV View Post
Yeah, 12ks are regular occurances for Scoundrels and Sages (and i have both)... but I got an 11k on my Commando, which is pretty good! my poor Commando
Was this before or after the buffs? Just asking because I have a 55 commando dps right now, that has been sitting in the ship since finishing Makeb. May as well covert her to heals too.

DarthSpekulatius
02.10.2014 , 02:40 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
Was this before or after the buffs? Just asking because I have a 55 commando dps right now, that has been sitting in the ship since finishing Makeb. May as well covert her to heals too.
the recent buffs didn't change Medical probe or Bacta Infusion (the two Big Heals)

I assume his Mandos heals are lower because
Mandos take more Crit then either Scoundrel and especially Sorc -> less AP
and Mandos don't take the Heal received talents (I take them with both Scoundrel and Sage but not with the mando) (and most of these **** I did a 13xxx heal are on yourself)

about converting your Mando to heals it's certainly worth it but if you didn't play it because of the Ammo management be forewarned nothing has changed in that department.
the changes are mostly for people that already can Mandoheal, if you couldn't before it's unlikely you can now (not without some time getting used to it).
Double Strike! Mind Crush! Double Strike! Double Strike!! Double Strike!!!1
I am Winning!

Double Kill Multi Kill!! Monster Kill!! HOLY ****!!!1

mikebevo
02.11.2014 , 02:28 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpekulatius View Post
the recent buffs didn't change Medical probe or Bacta Infusion (the two Big Heals)

I assume his Mandos heals are lower because
Mandos take more Crit then either Scoundrel and especially Sorc -> less AP
and Mandos don't take the Heal received talents (I take them with both Scoundrel and Sage but not with the mando) (and most of these **** I did a 13xxx heal are on yourself)

about converting your Mando to heals it's certainly worth it but if you didn't play it because of the Ammo management be forewarned nothing has changed in that department.
the changes are mostly for people that already can Mandoheal, if you couldn't before it's unlikely you can now (not without some time getting used to it).
No leveled dps, because after leveling heals solo on a sawbones in my first MMO at launch, I decided leveling heals is a pain. So my operative, Sage and Sorcerer have all been leveled dps. My 55 commando and merc were also dps, just always end up healing in guild runs (fun or progressive) so I may as well covert them since that is the only way I will ever gear them and tired of healing and passing on gear because I already have it on Sawbones.

JouerTue
02.26.2014 , 12:10 PM | #44
12.5k sage deliverance

ebikenebi
03.31.2014 , 11:16 AM | #45

Alenobi
04.01.2014 , 10:45 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by RTCBrad View Post
14.2k with force mend
It's the same for me