ea conference call figures july 31st

Gaxar

Anyone managed to dig these out yet? I'm at work and so far the power of Google hasn't yielded any results and I'm interested to know what the tor sub figures have fallen to since the last call.

If anyone finds something could you kindly post a link here?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they will reveal any numbers, just say something like: positive effect of server transfers, positive effect of LFG tool, positive effect of layoffs... ok, not that but similar nonsence.

They will*

Edited by TUXs

I knew they were still over 1 mill subs. I knew it all along. The haters will try anything to make this game fail. This game isn't going anywhere.

The more BioWare goes on with it, the better it just gets.

Apparently the facts when presented to people that just wish to throw out negatives isn't enough for them.

Facts when outdated have no meaning to current discussion. Posted numbers in this thread is outdated. Please re-read the doc. Thanks.

Facts when outdated have no meaning to current discussion. Posted numbers in this thread is outdated. Please re-read the doc. Thanks.

Well, when you see that it's still holding good around 1 mill or above. Then you will know :)

There is some financial and legal thingy about releasing that info too early. It has to be released at the same time to anyone interested. That is why you wont find any early reports of those figures from that webpage. I also remember that last time it was 1.3 million and I doubt it is the same this time :)

numbers from the fuuuutuuuuurreeee

?? not sure what your point is. I dont set EA's financial calander. FY2013 runs from April 2012 - March 2013. So the report today that covers April 2012- June 2012 would be Q1 2013.

Apparently the facts when presented to people that just wish to throw out negatives isn't enough for them.

They did not release numbers for the past quarter yet. They won't until the stock market closes at 4:30 PM EST because of SEC regulations.

Edited by Temad

You want to know why?

Also, it's 11:30 central time.

They want to know so numbers can dictate whether they are enjoying the game or not. High numbers, they are having a good time. Low numbers, they'll hate it and have an excuse to leave.

I dont think they will reveal any numbers, just say something like: positive effect of server transfers, positive effect of LFG tool, positive effect of layoffs... ok, not that but similar nonsence.

As I understand it, if a shareholder asks them for sub numbers they are legally obliged to answer, and given all the previous calls have yielded a number I'm sure this one will too.