Where Can I Find Rare Color Crystals? (Black, Silver, Purple, ect.)

Dark-Warlord

I was a Beta Tester and I kept hearing about black and silver crystals and purple, but now that the game is launched, where are they? Are they on the last planets or crafted or do you have to do something to get them?

Please help, it would do a lot for me and a lot for everyone who wants to know the exact same thing!

Thanks!

Arcanos Out!

I feel like Im in beta with some of the posts of the color crystals...

Also... seeing some new people pop-up in sqd 238... how interesting.

I can only hope we stick to more lore then not.... with all the colors, in KOTOR... that is... not the expanded universe. (Perse)...

While of course some colors are in it.... I hope we dont lost sight and throw it all out to the wind.

If that is the case... then I want to be Darth Vader... yep.. I said it.

I was a Beta Tester and I kept hearing about black and silver crystals and purple, but now that the game is launched, where are they? Are they on the last planets or crafted or do you have to do something to get them?

Please help, it would do a lot for me and a lot for everyone who wants to know the exact same thing!

Thanks!

Arcanos Out!

Oreos

Even seeing the world black and color crystal mentioned in the same breath causes immense fury.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Unless they changed their minds in the last few weeks before launch, the dev team flat out stated no black crystal, ever.

• 3 weeks later...

i will sum up a couple for you:

light red (magenta) after an artificer get the recipe off world bosses he needs a rare crystal among other mats to make it which has to be gotten thru a series of secret stuff.

the black crystals are different as the () is the glow they have while having a black core.

Black (green) if you buy swtor computer stuff off razers website.

black (yellow) got the preorder version of the game

black (red) empire rakata gear

black (blue) republic rakata gear

purple: champion pvp gear and columni gear (i think) ;)

white: unconfirmed but found on loot table for alderaan world boss.

ps: Magenta is empire only while the "cyan" that i did not mention is republic only and i have no idea how to get the Cyan.

hope it helped