Can we just implement things without having to "tell a story"

gnetikjakhammer

It's the fundamentals of an MMO that make it a success. Single player offline rpgs are for story heavy things. I feel they can't implement a LFD/LFH system because there is no "story" to tell how it fits in the star wars universe. I mean they even have a story for you everytime you join a PVP match...seriously? Can't I just go into a pvp warzone to beat the crap out of the empire and have no other reason?

Remember when that one dude tried to narrate combat and was just repeating the same phrases over and over? "flurry of bullets, flurry of bullets, lightsaber, lightsaber, flurry of bullets." It sounded very akward and silly to say the least.

Do you guys NEED to have a story behind everything in this game? Can't you just put something into your game because it....well, works!?

I like how they're so focused on the stats of the community this month. I wonder if they'll be fair and report the lossses after the free 30 days that come with purchase. hahahahahaha probably not because everyone will have realized what a joke of a game this is.

10 years.....I seriously can't stop laughing for 5 minutes whenever I think how they plan to be around that long.