Level 50 after 2 weeks and no end game!

Corpeus

Seriously?

How can this be possible? Theres no game to play after 50. Don't tell me they spent 100 Million and have 2 weeks of game play to show for it. I thought this was an MMO that you play for years not 2 weeks.

I took my time through the quests and did them all on each planet and enjoyed every minute of them but now what?

Edited by Corpeus

Seriously?

How can this be possible? Theres no game to play after 50. Don't tell me they spent 100 Million and have 2 weeks of game play to show for it. I thought this was an MMO that you play for years not 2 weeks.

Grats on rushing past the game and being bored. You sure are l33t.

You do realize that there are hard mode Flashpoints, Illium, Dailies on Belsavis, PVP, and Operations right?

Find friends, do flashpoints, find more friends, do operations, repeat, get leet lewtz, pwn the other factions people on Tatooine.

/solved.

Roll alts, there are seven other stories to enjoy.

Do heroic flashpoints and operations.

PvP.

When you get tired of those - congratulations. You have descended like a swarm of locusts onto this game and sucked it dry, leaving only a twisted and dusty husk behind.

Move onto the next MMO.

Actually it is biowares fault that they made leveling so fast and had nothing to do post level 50.

However, end games in mmo's are notoriosuly difficult to implement. I dont know of any that has a successful 'end game' and this is when most people leave. Most mmo just add levels to keep people interested, then a week after the expansion is out you get the same ' theres no end game' posts.

My suggestion, start another character and try and enjoy the game rather than trying to power level. Try and level entirely through pvp or something.

Unfortunately I think a lot of people will feel that this game lacks substance. It doesnt have the feel of an mmo. Star Trek was similar, no end game. Left there, no desire to go back. At least when ive left wow and warhammer i've gone back later to give them another go.

There is a lot of good in swtor and I think whats missing can be added fairly easily, but if they dont, they'll lose a lot of players. For now though, I feel there is a lot to like, nothing to really dislike, but a lot that could be added and when I put all that together, the good out weighs the bad.

Ya, guess what. WoW didn't have end game on day one either. And do not even give me the crap about "That came out in 2004, this is 2011 and we expect it" because WoW also had another game out at the time. Don't know if you heard about it though. Was a little game called Everquest. Everquest came out in 1999 and WoW came out in 2004. In this scenario, I give you this, "How dare WoW not have end game. Everquest has been out for 5 years now. I am just going to go back to Everquest. WoW sucks." Edited by Kemosobe