Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join Jadus is the right choice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Join Jadus is the right choice

ZirusZero
08.02.2013 , 07:37 AM | #21
Personally, I hated Jadus because he decided to shock me for not bowing to him. No sith makes me bow down. So instead, I make him angry by shoving knives in his back. Works perfectly for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Euphrosyne
08.02.2013 , 10:30 AM | #22
If Jadus were so awesome, how come a random Force-blind Intelligence scrub could defeat him?
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"
Fanfic: Beyond Good and Evil

Ausstig
08.03.2013 , 06:59 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
If Jadus were so awesome, how come a random Force-blind Intelligence scrub could defeat him?
Because he allowed it.

Because your enemy is weakest when he thinks he is strongest. It's like the Dominator, he allows himself to be taken out of the game giving him freedom to maneuver his forces out of sight of the Dark Council. He knows they won't kill him, the Eradicators are to powerful for any Dark Lord to pass up and his replacement is loathed by everyone, so he has a way back.

The long game
Have Force lightning will travel

cirruz
10.11.2013 , 02:37 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Warcrarian View Post
Jadus is just awesome I dont even think it twice to join him. Everyone is "Here comes the Hand of Jadus run!".
When Darth Marr says that I need to help the Empire again I just said to him "I only serve Darth Jadus".
Hehehe, you and me both. I absolutely love Darth Jadus.

cirruz
10.11.2013 , 02:41 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
This.

I love the writing behind the character but find it equally puzzling that people are actually fond of Jadus' long-term goals.
Yeah I don't really get why I'm so fond of him either, he's just got that charisma, or well he was written and voice-overed quite nicely.