Darth Nihl vs Kit FIsto

PurpleDelirium

I see you do not understand that accolades is the last thing to be considered, even though I have attempted to make that clear to you several times.

I'm sorry but who the **** you are to make that claim? I guess if accolades don't matter than Saesee Tiin can't even hold a lightsaber.

Look around the more notable Star Wars forums. Everyone is using accolades.

I'm sorry but who the **** you are to make that claim? I guess if accolades don't matter than Saesee Tiin can't even hold a lightsaber.

Look around the more notable Star Wars forums. Everyone is using accolades.

Again.... THEY ARE THE LAST THING TO BE CONSIDERED

Never said they don't matter, but THEY ARE THE LAST THING TO BE CONSIDERED

And they are ESPECIALLY the last thing to be considered, WHEN THEY DO NOT EVEN HOLD ANY SORT OF WEIGHT IN A FIGHT.

What the hell does Nihl's skill as a hunter have anything to do with fighting a Jedi Master??

Edited by PurpleDelirium

I got them over the iBooks app for Apple. And yeah I highly recommend Legacy, its one of my favorite series in the entire EU.

I didn't know you could get them with iBooks, thanks a lot. Just a quick question, do they suffer from PIS, CIS and the likes? Sorry I'm bumping this for an off-topic question.

I didn't know you could get them with iBooks, thanks a lot. Just a quick question, do they suffer from PIS, CIS and the likes? Sorry I'm bumping this for an off-topic question.

Well Cade is stomping everyone with minimal training. So yeah he's like Luke 2.0.