The lag

RoyalEnforcer

Yeah, I'm having issues too. Lots of lag and hang time when interacting with anything, particularly on the GTN and in my inventory/banks, dropped frame rates in FPs where there were none before the patch, dialogue cutscenes not loading properly, a whole mess of things. I more or less expect dumb things like this post patch, but it's frustrating all the same.

Its not lag, it seems to be hanging issues with certain items you interact with, banks, bays, inventory, gtn, loading screens, and so on. Seems to be something with the coding. Hopefully they fix this in a quick patch update in the next day or 2. Luckily the issue doesn't seem to be lag or with your abilities. Which is more important, in my opinion.

I dont know if it is lag or not, but act like one. The moments you cannot interecat with some items if you walk dont let you pass a place, acting like if you lost conection when you have perfect one conection. You can interact well for some moments with those thigns, and moment to moment stop the good itneraction and need to wait a lot to work again. Idk what it is. but is really annoying. Hope they fix it soon.

So far, for me at least, the problem seems to be with strongholds; Tatooine specifically. When I'm in any stronghold I've noticed a little delay when activating a mount, loading in or leaving, etc. But when I'm in my Tatooine stronghold it is much worse. Decorations aren't loading, connection keeps dropping out, and transferring things from my inventory to cargo hold takes several seconds. Even trying to leave I sometimes get booted to character select. If I go to my ship or any public zone all of that goes away. Tatooine is the main stronghold for half of my characters and I've had to move all of them back to their ship because Tat is unusable.