Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Memory Lane. - Remembering the Concealment Operative.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
Memory Lane. - Remembering the Concealment Operative.

nicehunter
12.16.2012 , 03:38 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkchip View Post
I don't know how BW can just sit there while we are suffering in the PvE front while this was ment to be a PvE game when from the looks of it they seem to think it's a PvP game.
Because PVP is where most of the whiners and complaioners are these days and at launch.
also it was bad design choice than relics, adrenals and the expertise buffs could all be stacked on each other which lead to the massive Burst an Op was able to put out in those lovely days.

Why I choose an Op?
Played a Sorc in beta and I felt that it was to boring (just came from WoW with severals 85'a all ranged) and I wanted a change from 30m combat. I also didn't want to be one of the millions with a light saber in hands at the start. And the story just got me hooked
I've been healing ever since the nerfs came out and I have occasioned to do dps (when I can convince the other heals and RL to let me) and I'm not the best op but I get within 150 dps of our Sorc and Merc (our PT leaves everyone in the dust).
The Op is also unique in the SW universe
"God was preparing to destroy the world, but than He saw that Blizzard announced Mists of Pandera, and figured that was more then enough." Kaskava
Mind Trick: Andandoli 50 Operative

Batracha
12.17.2012 , 08:21 AM | #52
Let me start by saying that i have been playing mmos/games for a very long time. I'm probably one of the older people in this community. Well, this is Star Wars, so maybe not......

I was a Rogue in WoW from the very beginning. I made it till the BC expansion, then got tired of where they took my class. Removing the positional requirements of some of our abilities took all the fun out of it. (This is not a problem in SWTOR, you just have to hustle it a little bit. But i think people prefer things made dumber.) All of a sudden, one patch, it was EZMode for Rogues. (There are those who will say it was always easy mode for Rogues.....they are wrong....and they are paladins.) Blah,blah,blah,yadda,yadda, years go by and i know find myself digging the operative class. This a great thread. Seems like the Operative has been through a lot compared to other classes. I am hoping this class will get just a few more tweaks to make it a little more fun. Like a gap closer. Little things make the difference.

Challenge accepted.

KyoMamoru
12.18.2012 , 05:16 AM | #53
http://www.swtor.com/buy?intcmp=sor_bwa-mkt-t-us-hp-012

As expected, we have confirmation of a new expansion/level cap increase. We can assume that until this hits, we aren't going to see any changes to Concealment Operatives. Now it's just a waiting game.