G510 Logitech Applet?

Korass

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see this too, however its something that swtor itself will have to do (talk to the logitech Gaming software API).. no "3rd party" applet would do this. unless maybe it was a hack looking at swtor.exe memory and (bioware wouldn't like that imho, too much like botting and such).

moral of the story? Hey Bioware, Build us up the G510 G15/G19 logitech gaming software applet integration! please! pretty please!

-M

Having just bought the keyboard myself, I would really like to see Bioware work with Logitech on this. My fear is any hesitation due to corporate crap that sometimes bogs down the procedures of something like this that should be a no brainer (like where one company refuses to work with the other because it wants a piece of the profit).

I actually just snagged one and just found out there is no support for ToR. Guess I'm playing something else tonight cause I wanna try this baby out in it's full glory. I'm rather surprised, this isn't exactly an uncommon gaming keyboard :confused:

I would love to have my G15 LCD Screen show SWtOR info as well. I use it with EQ2, STO, CO and even Civilization. I was actually very surprised to see that there was no Logitech LCD Display support at release, especially how it has become the norm for many new games, including MMOs. Edited by Zebular