Story Line

FunFunner

I often have trouble on my story Line (Sith Warrior) because I do one part of it then when I get my new part im not a high enough level :mad: help me please!!!

Are you doing only your class story missions, or are you also doing planetary and side quests?

Except during XP-boost events such as 12x XP, you will not gain enough experience to stay on-level doing nothing but class story missions. You will also miss out on a hefty chunk of XP if you stealth missions instead of fighting through them.

Try doing some other missions, heroics, flashpoints or PvP. If you're on-level and still having issues, make sure you (and your companion, if you solo) are properly geared.

If you have the credits to spare, you can purchase the class story XP boosts from the character perks section of the legacy menu. They're all cumulative with one another, but it can be a bit pricy if you're low on credits.

Also, try doing the main planetary story arc while you do your class story. You usually pick that one up at the spaceport when you arrive. Some, like Nar Shaddaa, don't have a particularly obvious story arc, and the starting planets, Kaas, and Coruscant don't have one central story arc at all, but rather a collection of miscellaneous missions and the class missions. Just make sure you're filling the gaps with some other missions here and there.

Do the bonus series for each planet.

Do the daily space combat mission, at least the ones you've bothered to upgrade your ship for. You can buy upgrades at spaceports, the basic upgrades are cheap.

Do the daily flashpoint and/or warzone.

Pick and choose any of these and you shouldn't find yourself lacking in XP or levels and you can avoid a complete OCD completionist run through of each planet just to keep up.

As a subscriber in a guild with the 10% XP bonus I can buy the class story XP boosts in the legacy panel and level with just the main planetary story arcs and my class story. Might do the odd flashpoint here and there to keep ahead so I can just blow through all the mooks the Republic or *insert class story Big Bad* throw at me. Choose basic comms from mission rewards, not gear, not lockboxes. Use comms to buy gear, especially orange moddable gear, and keep your mods up to date with proper stats for your class. That way if you do find yourself a little under level you can still handle it.

Edited by eldefail

As a general rule, I do almost all solo planetary content. No space missions, no flashpoints, heroics or pvp. I am usually 2-3 levels over what i need.

The xp boosts you get as part of your story are also helpful, try using them in mission dense areas where you can complete and turn in a whole bunch of missions on one boost. A good example of this is Gratham's estate on dromund kaas.