Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Assassin Feedback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KhazadSanci
10.09.2019 , 09:49 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Equeliber View Post
By the way, you didn't mention Shield Chance and I believe that sins have the highest passive Shield Chance through their rotation, as well. I believe that Absorb on average is a bit worse than PT's but also better than jugg's.
Yeah, I wasn't in-game/on the PTS so I couldn't grab all the shield/absorb numbers, and didn't have them written down anywhere. I also couldn't note all of the set boni and tacticals. I think you are largely correct that a Sin who keeps Dark Ward up should have the highest shield chance, with a fairly good absorb, though lower than a PTs most the time. They do have a bit of Absorb on demand from Recklessness if needed in a pinch, though.

warnl
10.10.2019 , 07:46 AM | #82
Iíll preface this by saying Iím an entirely PVE sin tank, all nim ops prior to 3.0 and since returning in 5.10 aside from nim gods, so what Iím talking about will be from that point of view. I have tested the entirety of sm dxun, Hm Red (first dxun boss) and a number of master mode flashpoints

Sin tanks have been the go to tank for PVE for a long time with PT and jugg being roughly equal, PT maybe slightly ahead

The latest changes from the 3.0 patch drastically nerfed darkness assassins compared to how they were in phase 2 and even a little weaker than they are on live with the changes to the tank set bonus (spike with 10% dr instead of 20%) the best all round utility tactical ( 2% dr for each target hit with whither changed to 2% absorb per target) and the removal of 60% damage absorbed on force speed utility.

With the buffs to PTís in the form of set bonuses, tactical and power yield they will likely be the go to tank unless there are mechanics that require shroud or reflect, ie a tank cheese to a degree.

What Iíd like to see happen with 6.0 going live to bring sins up a bit is a reverse of one of the changes/nerfs mentioned above or preferably a middle ground on 2 of the 3, for example the tactical granting shield and absorb, the spike dr set bonus being 20% with a longer Cooldown (30 seconds?) attached to the set itself or tanks getting the 25% absorbed damage on force speed utility as deception or hatred has.

I also believe the immortal juggernauts need a significant buff in the form of a set bonus or a tactical to keep them truly competitive, but as I donít really play jugg tank aside from when sins/pt is locked I donít know what to suggest.

Ecekiell
10.10.2019 , 10:50 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by warnl View Post
The latest changes from the 3.0 patch drastically nerfed darkness assassins compared to how they were in phase 2 and even a little weaker than they are on live with the changes to the tank set bonus (spike with 10% dr instead of 20%) the best all round utility tactical ( 2% dr for each target hit with whither changed to 2% absorb per target) and the removal of 60% damage absorbed on force speed utility.
They changed the new stuff too? So basically they collected feedback in phase 2 where force speed still was there and people said sin tank is too powerful in comparison (which it was), so they changed the new items so be almost useless and then took away force speed. Seems well thought out.

Please just give us a far weaker version of force speed back and give something similar to the other tanks. You should be able to do something about incoming damage and not just standing there and hoping your shield absorb does the work for you. I don't think playing as a lucky lazy tank will be fun.

allexj
10.11.2019 , 12:26 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Ecekiell View Post
They changed the new stuff too? So basically they collected feedback in phase 2 where force speed still was there and people said sin tank is too powerful in comparison (which it was), so they changed the new items so be almost useless and then took away force speed. Seems well thought out.

Please just give us a far weaker version of force speed back and give something similar to the other tanks. You should be able to do something about incoming damage and not just standing there and hoping your shield absorb does the work for you. I don't think playing as a lucky lazy tank will be fun.
They did, force speed was reduced to zero last I heard
Support Togruta,Bothan and other Alien Species! I Support LGBT Romance Arcs.

allexj
10.30.2019 , 09:51 PM | #85
This is specifically for tank sins. Rethink your sets and rethink how you want the class to operate in PvP. In it's current state it is once again when you play the class you feel like a shoe in half butt dps. It's blah.
Support Togruta,Bothan and other Alien Species! I Support LGBT Romance Arcs.