I have accidentally abandoned the Guild conquest, please help

DennyJam

I'm not sure what you mean by "abandoned the Guild conquest", but right now we are in the six-hour period where the conquest stuff is suspended.

Conquest starts at 6pm GMT/UTC on Tuesdays, i.e. in about an hour and a half from when I post this, and runs until noon GMT/UTC the following Tuesday. From noon to 6pm (GMT/UTC) on Tuesday, there is no conquest, no conquest points, no objectives, nothing.

And all you can do is wait.

I'm not sure what you mean by "abandoned the Guild conquest", but right now we are in the six-hour period where the conquest stuff is suspended.

Conquest starts at 6pm GMT/UTC on Tuesdays, i.e. in about an hour and a half from when I post this, and runs until noon GMT/UTC the following Tuesday. From noon to 6pm (GMT/UTC) on Tuesday, there is no conquest, no conquest points, no objectives, nothing.

And all you can do is wait.

The Conquest down time is only for one hour. At the time of this post there is still ~17 mins remaining in the current conquest (according to the game). If you open your Conquest window you will see that Flashpoint Havoc is still active and you can still acquire points for that Conquest. Conquest will end in ~16 mins (the timer is counting down), and then will enter a one hour down time period before the next Conquest starts (in ~ 15 mins).

Edited by ceryxp

The Conquest down time is only for one hour. At the time of this post there is still ~17 mins remaining in the current conquest (according to the game). If you open your Conquest window you will see that Flashpoint Havoc is still active and you can still acquire points for that Conquest. Conquest will end in ~16 mins (the timer is counting down), and then will enter a one hour down time period before the next Conquest starts (in ~ 15 mins).

Huh. I thought it ended at noon GMT rather than 5pm. Then again, I was busy IRL at that time.

I'm curious to know what he/she means by abandoning the guild conquest, I thought once selected, it could not be changed :eek:

Sometimes, on certain characters, when I log on Tuesday after 2 pm Eastern Daylight Time, I will sometimes be granted an empty mission called "Guild Conquest" or something like that after being granted the usual rewards for the guild completing the guild goal for the previous week. If you look in the mission log, there is no description, no rewards, no XP, no tasks, no nothing, for this quest. I have safely abandoned it every time and it has no bearing on the rewards from the previous week, since they have already been granted, and no bearing on the rewards for the conquest that just started. I don't know if its something that gets triggered if you are close to the 25-cap for missions in your log, or some other placeholder. Its not always on the same characters either, though I tend to see it more on characters who have not done KOTFE/KOTET, but that is only anecdotal and hardly evidence.

Sometimes, on certain characters, when I log on Tuesday after 2 pm Eastern Daylight Time, I will sometimes be granted an empty mission called "Guild Conquest" or something like that after being granted the usual rewards for the guild completing the guild goal for the previous week. If you look in the mission log, there is no description, no rewards, no XP, no tasks, no nothing, for this quest. I have safely abandoned it every time and it has no bearing on the rewards from the previous week, since they have already been granted, and no bearing on the rewards for the conquest that just started. I don't know if its something that gets triggered if you are close to the 25-cap for missions in your log, or some other placeholder. Its not always on the same characters either, though I tend to see it more on characters who have not done KOTFE/KOTET, but that is only anecdotal and hardly evidence.

Is that like the one we used to get called "Conquest Objective"?

Hi All,

Well you know how you can start a quest and if you don't feel like doing it you can abandond it rom the "abandond " button. The guild conquest is pretty much the same, however I didn't want to do it I did it by mistake and now I cant restore it. Should I leave the guild and rejoin to have it up in the right upper corner?

Many thanks in advance.:(

PS: Ive made a few snapshots, but I can't find out how to attach them here:confused:

Edited by DennyJam

Have you tried to go back to the terminal on the fleet that gives out the (intro) conquest quest? it's the terminal that has the Crafting Trainers quest , Intro to Group Finder, Intro to PvP and Starfighter quests in it as well. On the left, bottom of stairs when you first travel from a starter planet to the fleet and walk out of the elevator.

Is that like the one we used to get called "Conquest Objective"?

Probably that. As I said in the post, it can be safely abandoned with no impact whatsoever.

Anyway, OP, I think its pretty easy to test: Go do something which adds a fair amount of conquest points, like the 5k for giving a companion gift once per day, and wait about 3 minutes or so to see if your guild total goes up. If it does, you are fine.