Bioware going back on their word?

bartillo

This ought to teach Bioware and other companies that doing early access is best not done. If it wasn't for the fact that it's the BEST WAY to handle the one-time instantaneous load of a launch, I'd advise companies against it.

Just given the number of pre-orders, this is probably the biggest MMO launch since WoW.

BTW, I'm guessing that they'll have all preorders in by Thursday, barring a technical problem, and opened up 2 days earlier because a) they were ready, and b) that'll give everyone a minimum of 5 days, even though they only promised a maximum.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in right now while those of us who put in our code the first day for preorders are not in...

So is this the same thing as going back on the grace period? They decided to just do it random?

Hm I am not happy.

edit:

We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

We're inviting more people later today, as stated.

Edited by bartillo

So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?

Stephen Reid @Rockjaw Close

@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken.

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in beta right now while those of us who put in our code the first day or preorders are not in...

So is this the same thing as going back on the grace period? They decided to just do it random?

Hm I am not happy.

wheres your proof

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in beta right now while those of us who put in our code the first day or preorders are not in...

Hm I am not happy.

Steven Reed tweeted that this is NOT TRUE.

"Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken."

evidence?

twitter.

"So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?"

"@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken."

Also other people have tweeted they are in I know who didnt pre order till recently.

So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?

Stephen Reid @Rockjaw Close

@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken.

Their called attention seeking trolls. Dont feed them.

Hell I pre-ordered the morning of Day one and im not in. Just relax and be patient.

Edited by ruckis

Hm I am not happy.

There is no 'beta', there is only SW:TOR, and you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Hm I am not happy.

The reason you're unhappy is that apparently you're every troll's wet dream.