Biochem: Can Implants be improved?

Sinner_

I was wondering if its possible to upgrade the stats of implants by reverse-engineering them the same way you get the recepie for re-usable med-packs

I've tried numerous times but I've never gotten an improved recepie from implants before, just wondering if I was wasting my time and resources making new ones...

on a lesser note, I havnt been able to go past the blue level when upgrading stims.. is it possible to upgrade them to become reusable just like med packs and adrenals?

thanks

I've had blue and purple versions of med packs, stims and implants through REing. I've not bothered with adrenals so not sure about those. The purples for med packs and stims are reusable and I've made good use of those.

It may be coincidence, but I found that REing a stack of 4 or 5 stims/med packs nearly always gives me the upgraded schematic.

Yes, Implants do have Blue and Epic recipes. They can also proc Augment slots for the exceptional crafts and have different variations of the Base thing you RE.

For Example: I RE'd a level 33 green augment of resolve a bunch of times and got:

+willpower

+crit

+power

+surge

(epic proc of this was those 4 with also +alacrity)

+willpower

+crit

+alacrity

+surge

+willpower

+crit

+defense

+accuracy

(epic proc from this was those 4 with also +power)

So yes, One recipe can turn into something excellent. You just have to RE them multiple times to see the other stats (usually the difference is Assassin vs Sorcerer stats)

Also: Those beautiful blue "flask" like recipes you proc for stims can be RE'd into Epic versions that are Bioanalysis ONLY flasks that are REUSABLE. (The same is said for the recipes like +power for 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown). You basically get free trinkets of the stim and don't have to craft multiple blues.

hope that helped.

Edited by veyl

Yes, Implants do have Blue and Epic recipes. They can also proc Augment slots for the exceptional crafts and have different variations of the Base thing you RE.

For Example: I RE'd a level 33 green augment of resolve a bunch of times and got:

+willpower

+crit

+power

+surge

(epic proc of this was those 4 with also +alacrity)

+willpower

+crit

+alacrity

+surge

+willpower

+crit

+defense

+accuracy

(epic proc from this was those 4 with also +power)

So yes, One recipe can turn into something excellent. You just have to RE them multiple times to see the other stats (usually the difference is Assassin vs Sorcerer stats)

Also: Those beautiful blue "flask" like recipes you proc for stims can be RE'd into Epic versions that are Bioanalysis ONLY flasks that are REUSABLE. (The same is said for the recipes like +power for 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown). You basically get free trinkets of the stim and don't have to craft multiple blues.

hope that helped.

these implants you mentioned, are they a seperate blue/purple recepie that you unlock after RE?

can you give me the names of what you got ie: origional implant and what the name of the upgraded one was?

these implants you mentioned, are they a seperate blue/purple recepie that you unlock after RE?

can you give me the names of what you got ie: origional implant and what the name of the upgraded one was?

They're unlocked once you RE a green Product, yes.

Green: (level 33)

Optoelectronic Resolve System: 32 endurance, 34 willpower, 16 Crit, 5 Surge

One blue RE from above:

Critical Optoectronic Resolve System: 32 endurance, 34 willpower, 35 Crit, 5 Surge

one Epic RE from above:

Supremacy Optoelectronic Resolve System (Superior): 32 endurance, 34 willpower, 37 crit, 5 surge, 27 Alacrity.

Here's an example of one green providing two distinctive blues:

Green: (level 27)

Bio-receptive might package: 26 strength, 22 endurance, 13 crit

Blue Proc 1:

Overkill Bio-Receptive Might Package: 30 strength, 27 endurance, 31 power

Blue Proc 2:

Redoubt Bio-Receptive Might Package: 30 strength, 27 endurance, 15 power, 16 defense rating.