Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm done.

Cuiwe
10.12.2017 , 02:23 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by dylraycarp View Post
Alright Bioware, time and time again you've tried to get me to stop playing this game with one ****** patch after another. But I think im gonna have to finally call it quits this time. Nerfing one of the only classes in the game that was genuinely balanced while leaving things like Arsenal and Immortal untouched, not just that but then making it 10x harder to level another character with the change to the dailies why would anyone want to spend even more time leveling some fotm class with the now 75 cxp dailies. Sometimes I wonder why this great game died, then patches like this answer that question for me.
Care to elaborate?

Also, what's that about Arsenal and Immortal?
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

invertioN
10.12.2017 , 04:11 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by dylraycarp View Post
Alright Bioware, time and time again you've tried to get me to stop playing this game with one ****** patch after another. But I think im gonna have to finally call it quits this time. Nerfing one of the only classes in the game that was genuinely balanced while leaving things like Arsenal and Immortal untouched, not just that but then making it 10x harder to level another character with the change to the dailies why would anyone want to spend even more time leveling some fotm class with the now 75 cxp dailies. Sometimes I wonder why this great game died, then patches like this answer that question for me.
They nerfed arsenal damage, did u suffer brain damage recently?
Adixia, Red Eclipse EU

Kazz_Devlin
10.13.2017 , 06:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Decidion View Post
That doesn't justify the deception nerf though. That nerf is typical bioware overkill. Maybe it needed to be toned down a bit, but bioware only knows extremes. Either make people really happy or super pissed, and its been the latter far more often lately.
except when it comes to Mercs still OP as all hell

Aetideus
10.14.2017 , 03:33 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Threjyan View Post
i sometimes read stuff on forums that make me think if people just want to vent.

1 - utilities are going to start to be adressed in upcoming patches.
2 - i would say deception sin was in a good place before the nerf, but the nerf certainly didnt kill the spec, and in fact it was brought in line (for good or bad) with what they adressed. fury and carnage are in much more need of balancing.
3 - can i have your stuff?
It is TEN months after the disaster of Merc utilities. What exactly are they waiting for?
When the forums were whining about PT skank tank or the Operative opening, BW fixed it in 2 months.
Almost everyone is complaining about merc imbalance for the previous 10 months and BW looks the other way.

Just re-arrange some utilities to be mutually inaccessible. Is neither difficult nor CHANGING the utils ffs; Doesn't need that much consideration. For someone that plays the game...

DavidAtkinson
10.14.2017 , 05:09 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Decidion View Post
That doesn't justify the deception nerf though. That nerf is typical bioware overkill. Maybe it needed to be toned down a bit, but bioware only knows extremes. Either make people really happy or super pissed, and its been the latter far more often lately.
As a deception lover myself I can say that it was a bit too OP...

And if you play vs a deception, they opened on you and you were down to 50% or less with 2 or 3hits if you weren't prepared or couldn't react in time. That's massive burst.. and they shut it down.

At the moment they are still good, but aren't as deadly as before.

invertioN
10.14.2017 , 06:32 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetideus View Post
It is TEN months after the disaster of Merc utilities. What exactly are they waiting for?
Busy rebalancing GSF lmao
Adixia, Red Eclipse EU

TheDramaKing
10.24.2017 , 09:05 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
As a deception lover myself I can say that it was a bit too OP...

And if you play vs a deception, they opened on you and you were down to 50% or less with 2 or 3hits if you weren't prepared or couldn't react in time. That's massive burst.. and they shut it down.

At the moment they are still good, but aren't as deadly as before.
You are also the one that runs a Mara like this for pvp:

Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
A the moment I use

7033 Mastery
8645 Endurance
4433 Power
1575 Crit
1038 Alacrity
885 11% Accuracy

This is what I use at the moment for Fury and Annihilation and it kinda works especially for Annihilation. Might change as I try new things on parsley dummy.

I use these for PVP.
So you will excuse me if your opinion can't be considered serious.

DavidAtkinson
10.24.2017 , 09:16 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDramaKing View Post
You are also the one that runs a Mara like this for pvp:

So you will excuse me if your opinion can't be considered serious.

Yeah... first of all if you want prove a point please feel free to post some informative arguments as to why that mara set up doesn't work. It worked and works for me so...

And considering your post about sins, I don't think you can be taken seriously either. The spec is still competitive.

Maybe stop whining and play the game instead ?

Torvai
10.25.2017 , 02:14 AM | #19
Probably refers to your way to much accuracy, especially for a PvP build.

doohickeyexpress
10.25.2017 , 08:27 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Threjyan View Post
i sometimes read stuff on forums that make me think if people just want to vent.

1 - utilities are going to start to be adressed in upcoming patches.
2 - i would say deception sin was in a good place before the nerf, but the nerf certainly didnt kill the spec, and in fact it was brought in line (for good or bad) with what they adressed. fury and carnage are in much more need of balancing.
3 - can i have your stuff?
The truth!
FREE week of subscription!
Rewards for you and me. Activate my referral link today for UNLIMITED POWER!
http://www.swtor.com/r/mf38Jz