Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Player but 1st time Shadow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Returning Player but 1st time Shadow

Enjinn
09.27.2017 , 11:13 AM | #1
I'm returning after a little over 2 years aways from away from the game. I never played a Jedi Shadow and want to give it a try. Previously I played a Sentinel. I will be doing mostly PVE with a friend who will be playing a Jedi Guardian. I have no idea as to the different play styles between the Serenity and Infiltration Shadows in terms of duoing and solo. Is there a big difference? Does either have a harder or less forgiving rotation to learn? Thanks for any help, ideas, or tips to good current articles.

qqRavenpp
11.12.2017 , 06:58 AM | #2
Hi there, well the best combat proficiency (in my opinion) is Darkness, you practicly immortal killing machine with lighting and all, and the gameplay will be much easier for you (you will be able to solo veteran flashpoints), other two proficiencies making you to weak. Assassin gameplay is more mobile (unlike Sorcerer), and you have ability to use stealth (which will allow you to avoid hundreds of pointless fights). So i recommend you to play assassin with darkness proficiency. Hope it helps .
>>>>>http://www.swtor.com/r/hSBGyl<<<<<
You will get free Subscriprion for 7 days (only if you are former or active subscriber) and
other useful things (depending if you are F2P, Preferred/Sub )

supertimtaf
11.12.2017 , 08:14 AM | #3
Edit : Necromancy is bad Don't resurrect older post like that
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !