Celebrate Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order’s Launch

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

In honor of the upcoming launch for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, we are doing a special promotion. Log into Star Wars: The Old Republic from 6AM Pacific, Thursday, November 14th - 12:01 AM Pacific Tuesday, December 10th to receive a special RE-1 Mini-pet. That’s it! Full details can be found in here.

Sweet.

Can I get off-topic here?

Anyway, on my lv74 Sith warrior, Power Titan, I accidentally rejected the Paxton Rall companion mission from recruitment and I can’t redo it to get him back. So can you fix this somehow like redo the mission again? Also I already used the Holocommunicator and KOTFE reset my companions.

Edited by InfernoSaber

Another mini-pet might be nice, but I think celebrating what may very well be the final nail in Star War's coffin, is not something I want to do. 😕

I can only hope that SWTOR can actually survive.

OOPS - I was thinking of The Rise of Skywalker movie. I'm not that familiar with Fallen Order.

Edited by JediQuaker

Another mini-pet might be nice, but I think celebrating what may very well be the final nail in Star War's coffin, is not something I want to do. 😕

I can only hope that SWTOR can actually survive.

I don't know about you, but from what I have seen and heard, Fallen Order is slated to be a success. Seriously, people are very excited for it and happy with it. Also, Star Wars is not in a coffin and won't be for years to come. You really think they'd be milking this franchise as much as they do if it didn't generate a lot of revenue? As much as some doomsayers are professing it, Star Wars is not dead nor will it be anytime soon. SWTOR will easily survive, seeing as how happy and content EA reportedly is with the money it makes off of the game.

Aww~ it's super cute! Can't wait for the little guy :)

On the topic of Fallen Order; though, I have to say I was really disappointed. It looks like a good game and I'm sure lots of people will be very happy with it! But personally, I was dissapointed with the protagonist.

He looks like every other poster-boy Jedi. Couldn't we maybe play as an alien? Or even just give us the option of playing as a male or female? Heck, even just a slider for skin-tone if you don't have the budget for a male and female voice actor.

If the protagonist was a part of the dev team's artistic vision, that's cool. I have zero problem with that. I'm not even suggesting that the protag of Fallen Order should be changed. I think Fallen Order knows it's audience, and I'm just not it. That's absolutely fine. All kinds of games should exist!

Just wanted to put it out there that having options is great and it makes playing an rpg so much more immersive for someone like me. That's why SWTOR is by far my favourite game! I can be a woman of any race, an alien, gay, straight, a hero or a villain. Whatever I want in a galaxy of endless possibilities. That was always the magic of Star Wars for me, at least~

-

Aww~ it's super cute! Can't wait for the little guy :)

On the topic of Fallen Order; though, I have to say I was really disappointed. It looks like a good game and I'm sure lots of people will be very happy with it! But personally, I was dissapointed with the protagonist.

He looks like every other poster-boy Jedi. Couldn't we maybe play as an alien? Or even just give us the option of playing as a male or female? Heck, even just a slider for skin-tone if you don't have the budget for a male and female voice actor.

If the protagonist was a part of the dev team's artistic vision, that's cool. I have zero problem with that. I'm not even suggesting that the protag of Fallen Order should be changed. I think Fallen Order knows it's audience, and I'm just not it. That's absolutely fine. All kinds of games should exist!

Just wanted to put it out there that having options is great and it makes playing an rpg so much more immersive for someone like me. That's why SWTOR is by far my favourite game! I can be a woman of any race, an alien, gay, straight, a hero or a villain. Whatever I want in a galaxy of endless possibilities. That was always the magic of Star Wars for me, at least~

-

I've gotten so tired of being forced to play male protags in games that I refuse to play any that don't have a choice anymore.

I've gotten so tired of being forced to play male protags in games that I refuse to play any that don't have a choice anymore.

Same.

Especially when there's a forced romance with a woman you don't want your character to touch.

I remember being so frustrated while playing Prince of Persia Sands of Time, watching that idiot falling for that awfull Farah while not being able to do anything thinking "moron, she's playing you, she'll betray you"

Then they do the thing and next morning she leaves him pretty much naked with no weapon to defend himself from those sand zombies...

How i hated that useless woman, who was shooting arrows in his bottom while he was fighting, and when she was calling for help while fightin 1 guy while i was busy with 4 of them... And of course if she died that was game over... I ended up killing her myself sometimes :rolleyes:

Edited by Goreshaga