SUGGESTION: I need a Deep Red / Deep Red dye. Why isn't there one?

Letsjet

After petitioning,my in game CSR agreed with me told me to ask you guys directly. you. I need a "Deep Red / Deep Red" Dye. Earned either with cartel coins, made with crafting, or obtained by a quest.

I have been playing since launch in May, 1999.

So where is what should be a common dye???

Where .. is ..the ..dye?

Please reply or send me a whisper on any character. I'll buy or quest for whatever they need!

Thanks so much!

-R

The current dye system is horribly flawed. There are 47 different colors currently accessed in their system. When combined in 2 color combinations, that means that there are a potential of 2209 different unique combinations. There are not 2209 different unique dye modules. There are fewer than 200 unique dye modules currently; that's less than 10% of the total options there could be. And at the current rate of release, with a new pack containing 5ish new dyes, once every 4-6 months, we only need the game to continue for about 500 years before we'll get them all.

OR!

They could just break up the dyes the way they should have from the beginning. The dye has ONE color on it. Instantly we already have every dye finished. Then the gear has TWO slots for dye on it, the same way that the gear can have an Augment, Enhancement, Armor, Mod, and Dye slot already, it would just have Dye #1 and Dye #2. You would have to buy two separate dyes (meaning the Cartel Market sells twice as many), but you could always get exactly the combination you want, without having to hunt down rare combos from expired packs, or finding yourself in a situation where the combination you want simply does not exist.

Deep Red/Deep Red? Sure. Just buy 2 Deep Reds.

Medium Pink/White? No. You don't have to find somebody who bought one during Breast Cancer Awareness Week five years ago and selling it for 100 million credits. And you don't have to settle for the backwards White/Medium Pink combo from Bounty Broker, or a Dark Pink/White that's too dark. You can just buy what you want and socket it in the combination you want.

All problems solved, plus more Cartel sales, from fixing their stupidly limited dye system to what it should have been from the beginning.

Edited by drug_cartel