Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

relaxed jumpsuit male glitch

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jediants
05.20.2013 , 02:15 PM | #1
that's not right for a male toon.

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k...ps83075eb3.png

thats what it looks like on my toon

Tatile
05.20.2013 , 02:18 PM | #2
Let me guess (because there's no pic): silver skin with the tube top pasted on?

Another player has reported this with no fix, and many companions suffer from the same problem.

Edit: Ooh, my Vector.

And, though I've been keeping somewhat up to date with this issue, I don't believe there's a fix if the Repair function doesn't work.

Jediants
05.20.2013 , 02:19 PM | #3
yes your right except its on me that doesn't work. My companions have the chest showing its weird.

Tatile
05.20.2013 , 02:20 PM | #4
I've seen only one issues of this with a Player Character and I don't believe the CSR Droids could provide a fix at the time.

Jediants
05.20.2013 , 02:21 PM | #5
what repair function? and also how do u make a picture into a URL to see it on another tab.

Tatile
05.20.2013 , 02:24 PM | #6
The Repair function that's under the launcher.

Enter your log in details, log in, but don't hit Play, instead, click on the little Spanner icon to run the repair function (should be spanner, may be cog).

As for opening with tabs, I just use middle mouse button - there isn't a forum function for it.

Jediants
05.20.2013 , 02:26 PM | #7
ok ty i will try that

Bronholz
05.20.2013 , 02:57 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Jediants,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

As Tatile has stated, we are aware of this issue occurring on some companion characters and it is currently being looked into.

Out of interest what are the 'specs' of the character that this is occurring on? (Race, class, body type etc.)

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Jediants
05.20.2013 , 07:59 PM | #9
Just to say I couldn't upload an image of my character with the glitch but it has nothing to do with companions I just used that picture to show what it looks like. My race is human and male. Body type I believe is two witch is the standard?. I will try to upload a picture tomorrow.

By the way tatile thank you for all the trouble you went through for this "bug" .

Jediants
05.21.2013 , 04:06 AM | #10
here is my picture or me with the problem.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96039550@N06/

i hope this url works.