Forever a sith?

Nersond

Hey no problem! You do a lot better on an English forum than I would on a French Forum! Been watching the news since about 8 over here. Hope you are doing okay.

I'm far from Paris, so yeah. But you know, you only hear about the big attacks, you don't hear about the little ones, like cars driving in crowds of people, the guy who got beheaded and had his head hanged on a fence with ISIS flags, the multiple attacks on military bases, the casual weekly knife attacks against policemen and militarys in the streets, Christians and Jews cemeterys profanations... Won't comment too much, I don't want to be banned for "religion racism" again.

Edited by Audoucet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm far from Paris, so yeah. But you know, you only hear about the big attacks, you don't hear about the little ones, like cars driving in crowds of people, the guy who got beheaded and had his head hanged on a fence with ISIS flags, the multiple attacks on military bases, the casual weekly knife attacks against policemen and militarys in the streets, Christians and Jews cemeterys profanations... Won't comment too much, I don't want to be banned for "religion racism" again.

Very happy you are safe. There are crazies in every religion, organization, and ideology- that's what I believe. Regardless, I am happy you weren't in Paris. I went over to Europe for about three months- Great Uncles will and stuff. Beautiful Architecture both in France and Germany. Beautiful places. And very nice people.