A Record of the Dread Masters

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think my idea of a 50-60 xpac featuring the fall of the Dread Masters would have been better than simply a 50-55 Makeb xpac. The Dread Masters deserve an xpac more than the Makeb sl did.

Again have it that the force using classes each deal with one of the lesser Dread Masters in their own sl and save Tyran as a major endgame raid boss. Have the tech classes deal with the Hutt Cartel or some of the Dread Masters powerful non force agents.

They look like they could be a Eurovision act.

My my

At Oricon the Dread Masters did surrender

Oh yeah

And Styrak's met his destiny in quite a similar way

The history book on the shelf

Is always repeating itself

Oricon - they were defeated, we won the war

Oricon - Promise to stay dead for ever more

Oricon - Couldn't escape if they wanted to

Oricon - Knowing their fate is to die in this coup

Oricon - Finally facing their Oricon

:p

very disappointing that they are 'human'. its the ancient 'sith' empire, after all, they should be sith species!

in fact there should be a lot more sith species in control of things, than humans at this point, being that this story supposedly takes place 3000 years before episode 1. im so sick of playing a sith species taking orders from lowly piddly humans within the story of this game. very disappointing.:mad: im mean why call it the sith empire if its the same thing as the movie empire? in the movies it is well established that the empire was formed in episode 3, yet the game uses all the same symbols! if it is the sith empire, then have it be true sith species everywhere, not just as force weilders, but as troops and officers as well! you guys made the species up, so go with it!

I still think my idea of a 50-60 xpac featuring the fall of the Dread Masters would have been better than simply a 50-55 Makeb xpac. The Dread Masters deserve an xpac more than the Makeb sl did.

Again have it that the force using classes each deal with one of the lesser Dread Masters in their own sl and save Tyran as a major endgame raid boss. Have the tech classes deal with the Hutt Cartel or some of the Dread Masters powerful non force agents.

I agree wholeheartedly. those are excellent ideas! also, there needs to be serious separation of missions. its bad enough that lightsabers are "balanced" with every other weapon in the galaxy, (completely unlike in the movies) but the fact that crappy *** monkeys bounty hunters can do the same jobs as sith and jedi, is just plain insulting!

very disappointing that they are 'human'. its the ancient 'sith' empire, after all, they should be sith species!

in fact there should be a lot more sith species in control of things, than humans at this point, being that this story supposedly takes place 3000 years before episode 1. im so sick of playing a sith species taking orders from lowly piddly humans within the story of this game. very disappointing.:mad: im mean why call it the sith empire if its the same thing as the movie empire? in the movies it is well established that the empire was formed in episode 3, yet the game uses all the same symbols! if it is the sith empire, then have it be true sith species everywhere, not just as force weilders, but as troops and officers as well! you guys made the species up, so go with it!

....Read the lore for EU then come back and read your comment. Then proceed to put your foot in your mouth.