Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

Blastoramaboy

Trapjaw? Probably if you're smart about it. I got a +16 magenta schem from him with a group of 4 the other day.

Yeah trapjaw, reason I ask is because a guildy gave me the crit one (woo!) but I kind of want to get the other schems. I guess I could probably convince a guild healer to help me out haha

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if I could solo Tat. WB as a Tankadow? I have BM gear.

Yes, should be no problem with decent gear. The self-heal from a harnessed shadow powered telekenetic throw makes all the difference. At 50 he doesn't do a lot of damage per hit, but if you can't do something about it then it will mount up and you will probably die before him. I couldn't take him with my 50 vanguard, but can solo the world bosses on Tatooine, Nar Shaddaa and Alderaan with my 50 shadow tank. I got magenta +16 endurance from Tatooine and +16 power from Alderaan.

I am going to make you all envious now, I bought the +41 end magenta recipe from market for default price, about 5k creds. :D

*ducks for cover*

ps. I can confirm all three spawn areas for the unusual crystal formations, Ive gotten raw crystals from them all, although the area 2 next to the enemy camp is by far the most difficult to get to. I tend to just skip it when Im getting crystals.

I bought the same one for 5k but it was the day AFTER I bought the same schem for 400k from a guildie D:

Speaking of which, has anybody seen the Ancient Crystal Tuning Device for the Imperials? It's on Tython for the Republic, but got no idea where to find it on the Imperial side. I've scoured most of Korriban, and Dromund Kaas is way too big!

There is a cave on dromund kaas someone i know because i went in there thinking what the hell is this place, But there is also one on korriban witch is the one you need to go to.

There is a cave on dromund kaas someone i know because i went in there thinking what the hell is this place, But there is also one on korriban witch is the one you need to go to.

Yep already been found, coordinates for the korriban tuner are here

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know, but did you look at Dark Temple, Dromund Kaas? Maybe in the same room as the datacron crystal machine.

Yes i Just found the tuning device. It is on Korriban in the Lower Wilds at 175, -181. G'luck

• 2 weeks later...

hey, just discovered this thread, been looking for a main thread on these for a while now, s there a third spawn point in the juran mountains area? im in am pretty populated server(jung ma, considering all rp-pvp servers transferred here) but have seen nobody else looking of r these, so i am trying to get most of the locations memorized since i am a big artificer

-inyusha, lvl 50 shadow/tank

I bought the same one for 5k but it was the day AFTER I bought the same schem for 400k from a guildie D:

i am jealous, not long ago saw a pre-made 41 end on gtn for 500k, and they normally around 1 mil, so i went straight for it.

spent about 2 hrs gaining creds, transferring, checking gtn, and transferring back on both imp and rep side til i finnally got one for 30k on imp side

hey, just discovered this thread, been looking for a main thread on these for a while now, s there a third spawn point in the juran mountains area? im in am pretty populated server(jung ma, considering all rp-pvp servers transferred here) but have seen nobody else looking of r these, so i am trying to get most of the locations memorized since i am a big artificer

Yes there are 3 spawn points, see the guide here

• 1 month later...

Posting to subscribe, and...

As I read through the whole thread and looked in Alderan, hours went by. I had done the water thing (1) and got some friends to help me kill the ghost. I got my one crystal. I had already gathered the 41 end and crit schems.

Finding the crystal in Alderan was been tough, until Steps of House Thule paid off. Only one, but I least I finally saw one. :)

Thanks for all the great info.

And went back, found two more, tuned them, and TA-DA : +41 Crit. :-)

What I have found :

- The water thing in Tatooine and Hoth is silly and easy. Just takes time.

- The Ghost in Ilum is a bear! I had 3 helpers and still took concentration and time. I plan to do a 6 water run next time.

- Finding the crystal in Alderan has a lot to do with seeing the first one. Once you know what you are looking for, it gets a lot easier. I do cliff, then thul, then peninsula and it goes pretty fast.

- The un-tuned crystals don't stack, the tuned ones do. :)

Have fun!

Well, no luck since. And one time I was standing there sending out crew missions and in two minutes with around 50 people on the planet 3 people came by to check the spot... so there is a lot of farming going on. :rolleyes:

The trick with the 6 glass of frozen water worked. I got 6 Magenta Crystals easy. While doing the Ilum dailies the same group that helped me with the Heroic (PS) went with me and helped kill the force ghost. Easy breeze.

Now, I need to farm those crystals. In the meantime I got the blue +41 crit schematic from Ilum and I am going to make those for my companions. Much easier to get the ingredients.

Edited by TheIronMonkey

• 2 weeks later...
Speaking of which, has anybody seen the Ancient Crystal Tuning Device for the Imperials? It's on Tython for the Republic, but got no idea where to find it on the Imperial side. I've scoured most of Korriban, and Dromund Kaas is way too big!

Dude, its in the trooper encampment, u know were maniacal commander tynes is, when your facing him its behind the wall on the left.

Dude, its in the trooper encampment, u know were maniacal commander tynes is, when your facing him its behind the wall on the left.

Already mentioned :p and specific coordinates for the Korriban tuner are here.

Edited by Telanis

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Old Threat, new Question. What level do you have to have in Artifice to get the Crystal on Alderaan?

You don't even need to have Artifice, everyone can grab it. You can even grab a group and, as long as everyone starts channeling at the same time, everyone will get a crystal from a single node. Same with the water vaparator buff on Tatooine.

Edited by Telanis

• 8 months later...