Funniest Hutt Ball hack

TrixxieTriss

So I just played a Hutt Ball and we were winning. So this guy on the other team starts hacking. He’s standing near our goal line waiting for a pass. And sinks into the ground so you can’t target or hit him. But he’s beneath me I stand on top of him and intercept the ball and run he length of the map to score,

He tried this tactic 2 other times and both times he lost the pass. I couldn’t stop laughing, it made my day.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, this really was more likely D-sync than a hack.

Blame the game engine, not the player. I've had people do the same on that map, people who i know were not hacking, and more. I see people warping from the floor to the top level and back making you not even sure where to chase them. I had a Jugg the other day leap to me thru the floor when he was not even remotely in my line of sight and on my screen there was no possible way that happens.

Huttball is bad for this, Queshball is the worst. Its one of the reasons i dont play QB at all anymore and will skip some HBs as well. That and the fact that half the other classes can simply bypass mechanics.

No, Icykill is somehow special and witnesses hacks all day every day that no one has ever seen before or ever sees thereafter. Shim is so sure of shims self that no video is ever even necessary. Just take shims word for it.

Oh, and shims also proskilled enough to overcome said hacking with only the pros and skills available to a non hacking gamer.

In all honesty, this really was more likely D-sync than a hack.

Blame the game engine, not the player. I've had people do the same on that map, people who i know were not hacking, and more. I see people warping from the floor to the top level and back making you not even sure where to chase them. I had a Jugg the other day leap to me thru the floor when he was not even remotely in my line of sight and on my screen there was no possible way that happens.

Huttball is bad for this, Queshball is the worst. Its one of the reasons i dont play QB at all anymore and will skip some HBs as well. That and the fact that half the other classes can simply bypass mechanics.

Yeah, watching someone sink into the ground while standing still, not even moving, just standing there and they lower themselves into the floor.

Sure, if you think that’s d-sync, run with it... what I saw was more like d-sink ;)

No, Icykill is somehow special and witnesses hacks all day every day that no one has ever seen before or ever sees thereafter. Shim is so sure of shims self that no video is ever even necessary. Just take shims word for it.

Oh, and shims also proskilled enough to overcome said hacking with only the pros and skills available to a non hacking gamer.

Why do you keep calling my Icykill?

Yeah, watching someone sink into the ground while standing still, not even moving, just standing there and they lower themselves into the floor.

Sure, if you think that’s d-sync, run with it... what I saw was more like d-sink ;)

Make up your own mind im not telling you how to think only that especially in huttball or queshball, these things happen all the time in my experience and opinion its 99% of the time d-sync issues.

In the beginning I used to think people were lag switching, it has the same visual effect of people warping around, but i was wrong.

There is far less hacking in this game than most people think and for more general engine issues.

Why do you keep calling my Icykill?

Icy was an APACer like yourself and your signatures are slightly similar in appearance at first glance, although only 2 lines. She's also an IT. Plus she uses a Twilekk icon like you use to as well so he probably just confused the two. But, I'd think that the whole having different names thingy should maybe have been a tipoff. - When I get pissed at Jake I generally don't hit Dan.

http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=3888284

I wouldn't take his comments personally. Intelligence isn't for everyone.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Icy was an APACer like yourself and your signatures are slightly similar in appearance at first glance, although only 2 lines. She's also an IT. Plus she uses a Twilekk icon like you use to as well so he probably just confused the two. But, I'd think that the whole having different names thingy should maybe have been a tipoff. - When I get pissed at Jake I generally don't hit Dan.

Icy claimed to have multiple accounts and that her other half also played the game. Doesn't take a world class detective to make the connection that there is a very good chance its one or the other, not that it really matters in any way.

Beta male confirmed.

@Trixxie Pls provide us,at last,a video link for these hacks you see everyday or stop it.We had enough.

Attention whale.

Make up your own mind im not telling you how to think only that especially in huttball or queshball, these things happen all the time in my experience and opinion its 99% of the time d-sync issues.

In the beginning I used to think people were lag switching, it has the same visual effect of people warping around, but i was wrong.

There is far less hacking in this game than most people think and for more general engine issues.

I agree with you, it is Dysnc-lag 99% of the time. But there are hackers around still. There is actually one running around DM with my name to troll me. If you don’t believe me, ask around or search the forums from the last 2 weeks. Many people have seen them doing it and reported.

I’m not sure if they’ve been banned yet. If not, go have a look. They are apparently going through walls, flying and sinking into nodes to cap. I beIieve someone said they are a member of Lololol********* too.

You are also right that there are many people doing it. But the few bad apples that are seem to be online a lot and make it look bigger than it actually is.

The reason I posted this thread was so everyone could have a laugh at how the hackers had no idea how to use the hack properly. I had no idea everyone was going to take it so seriously.

On a different note. We played some matches together today :D but we kept getting bad teams. You’ll probably be surprised that we were actually in agreement in most matches. I think you even voted for me. I know I voted for you :cool:

Icy claimed to have multiple accounts and that her other half also played the game. Doesn't take a world class detective to make the connection that there is a very good chance its one or the other, not that it really matters in any way.

I do know Icy, but I’m not her. She no longer plays :(

I miss my Sorc buddy.

Girls stick together in this male dominated game :D I also know her personally. She lives about an hour away and actually met her when I was doing a 3 month contract at IBM. Icy’s the one who got me to come play swtor when it was released.

So we do have similar views on things after playing games together for 14 years. Surprisingly, it’s her fault I’m hooked on the forums because I was always reading her posts.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Beta male confirmed.

@Trixxie Pls provide us,at last,a video link for these hacks you see everyday or stop it.We had enough.

Attention whale.

I'm really not sure what you mean in saying I'm a beta male. Risk and confrontation [ as in response to, not initiating ] is how I make a living.

Perhaps the comment just went over my head, which wouldn't be entirely unprecedented .:o

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Don’t know about hacks but this is definitely a d-sync issue when you have one or more ops/scoundrels in the match. They will rubber band all over the place and it looks like a Luke Skywalker force projection on Ritalin. “I’m over here! Nope wait! I’m really over here!” Score!”

So I just played a Hutt Ball and we were winning. So this guy on the other team starts hacking. He’s standing near our goal line waiting for a pass. And sinks into the ground so you can’t target or hit him. But he’s beneath me I stand on top of him and intercept the ball and run he length of the map to score,

He tried this tactic 2 other times and both times he lost the pass. I couldn’t stop laughing, it made my day.

There is no hack that allows players to go through the floor.

Girls stick together in this male dominated game :D I also know her personally. She lives about an hour away and actually met her when I was doing a 3 month contract at IBM. Icy’s the one who got me to come play swtor when it was released.

So we do have similar views on things after playing games together for 14 years. Surprisingly, it’s her fault I’m hooked on the forums because I was always reading her posts.

Icykill alt confirmed.

this is the kind of reasoning I used to hide multiple accounts when I was teenager.

I have to ask, why they hell would you need to hide multiple accounts at any age exactly? heh

you're asking someone to justify and explain teenage behavior....just think about that for a moment.