At the end of a group finder flashpoint, the game is not giving out the rewards

znihilist

More details:

1. All flashpoints are selected, and nothing is filtered out.

2. The same group that started the flashpoint ended it.

3. Master Flashpoint was The Foundry.

4. At the end of the flashpoint, I was not presented with a quest completion giving out the two Equipment crates, tech fragments, etc.

5. It was the first FP of the day after the daily reset.

6. The weekly quest Galactic Conflicts tracks the completion correctly, so does Searching For Allies.

Methods to reproduce: Unkown yet, can't figure out what is causing it to bug out.

This has happened to me at least a full ten times in the last week, this is not restricted to Master, but happens with Veteran flashpoints.

Some FPs require you to talk to someone on fleet to get full rewards (e.g. Hammer Station). Just covering all bases here.

Nope, and I also have less than 10 quests, so it is not that my quest log is full either.

There's a small number of MM FPs that have a gear-score requirement, and if you don't meet it, they are checked *off* in the GF thing. Sadly, when this was added (Copero was the first, I think), it was bugged and silently blocked you from the random rewards, even though everything that *could* be checked "on" *was* checked on.

You may be getting bitten by that. Or that you have some FP "open" on a different difficulty, although I thought that just blocked you from even queuing.

There's a small number of MM FPs that have a gear-score requirement, and if you don't meet it, they are checked *off* in the GF thing. Sadly, when this was added (Copero was the first, I think), it was bugged and silently blocked you from the random rewards, even though everything that *could* be checked "on" *was* checked on.

You may be getting bitten by that. Or that you have some FP "open" on a different difficulty, although I thought that just blocked you from even queuing.

I have 306 gear, and 24 FPs selected. I have no FP missions besides the weekly to do 3 and 5. (MM and Veteran).

I have no phase that requires to be reset. The one thing I noticed last night when doing Hammer Station is that at the end when you use the console to finish off the quest, I didn't get the follow-up to talk to Malgus (beside the no daily reward).

EDIT: Crisis on Umbara was missing from my list. I did it on Story Mode and now it is showing up on my list. This is beyond silly, this reward system setup is very problematic, why fix whatever wasn't broken to begin with?

Edited by znihilist

I have 306 gear, and 24 FPs selected. I have no FP missions besides the weekly to do 3 and 5. (MM and Veteran).

I have no phase that requires to be reset. The one thing I noticed last night when doing Hammer Station is that at the end when you use the console to finish off the quest, I didn't get the follow-up to talk to Malgus (beside the no daily reward).

EDIT: Crisis on Umbara was missing from my list. I did it on Story Mode and now it is showing up on my list. This is beyond silly, this reward system setup is very problematic, why fix whatever wasn't broken to begin with?

OK. That was interesting. Thanks for letting us know the resolution to the problem. Looks like the core piece of the old gear-score bug is still there - a thing that you're not eligible to do counts as if you removed its checkmark and consequently disables the reward. Grumble.