*** is this stupid crap?

Celusios

Wow.. the bugs are getting old and annoying now. This game is going on two months and has the most simple bugs everywhere.

For instance, any of you get the while charging someone on the bridge your screen suddenly goes to outter space and you're then logged to the character screen?

Thanks *****.. I just lost out on a ez win against the Empire.

Yeah these glitches are really getting out of hand, earlier today I tried to stun this one guy and that dead chick from the ring crawled out of my computer.

Oh, look a troll. Your "humor" to speak just further enlightened me on how great of a game this is, and it's community.

inb4 "umad".

Oh, look a troll. Your "humor" to speak just further enlightened me on how great of a game this is, and it's community.

inb4 "umad".

I charged through the floor like twice in my entire PvP playtime. Yes, there is a bug. Yes, it needs to be addressed. No, the sky is not falling.

inb4 "umad".

Figured it would be funnier and you'd still get the message.

Apparently not.

The customer service forums are thattaway, random bugs don't go here.

Edited by Aidank

I charged through the floor like twice in my entire PvP playtime. Yes, there is a bug. Yes, it needs to be addressed. No, the sky is not falling.

Yes the sky is falling. When you're lucky enough to dominate (team wise) the Empire on my server (which only happens so rarely without premades) only to have a bug that was recently brought upon by Failware ruin that odd.. it's pathetic. Guess I have less patience than you.

Yeah these glitches are really getting out of hand, earlier today I tried to stun this one guy and that dead chick from the ring crawled out of my computer.

roflmao

inb4 "umad".

you are the one trolling. You expect a bug free game? This had one of the smoothest MMO launches ive seen. With a game of this scope (basically any MMO), there are gonna be big bugs in the first few months. Dont like it? Come back in 6 months and these types of things should be cleared up. I assure you developers arent just messing around doing nothing. Bug fixes are a top priority.

Yes the sky is falling. When you're lucky enough to dominate (team wise) the Empire on my server (which only happens so rarely without premades) only to have a bug that was recently brought upon by Failware ruin that odd.. it's pathetic. Guess I have less patience than you.

Pretty sure it was there for quite some time. In fact, both of my "charges into outer space" happened pre-1.1.

you are the one trolling. You expect a bug free game? This had one of the smoothest MMO launches ive seen. With a game of this scope (basically any MMO), there are gonna be big bugs in the first few months. Dont like it? Come back in 6 months and these types of things should be cleared up. I assure you developers arent just messing around doing nothing. Bug fixes are a top priority.

Have you ever participated in launches of MMO's? For one, this has to be the first MMO I've taken part in which several game breaking glitches happened in that were barely dealt with. The only one dealt with was the duplicating of currency people did, and ONLY suffered a 1 week ban and rolled back on credits. Meanwhile, the Ilum 1.1 "fix" that destroyed everything and gave the Empire an EVEN BIGGER advantage was never dealt with. I have seen few if any even banned, no one rolled back.. and yet they STILL find a way to make Ilum more un-enjoyable.

Add that plus the bugs coming up everywhere at end-game.. and you have yourself the "smoothest MMO launch?". Haha... okay...

Edited by Celusios

Pretty sure it was there for quite some time. In fact, both of my "charges into outer space" happened pre-1.1.

Even better to know. I'm sure someone's reported it, and yet it's still not been dealt with. Top quality team they got.

Even better to know. I'm sure someone's reported it, and yet it's still not been dealt with. Top quality team they got.

It's not that easy. Game engine architecture is a complex thing. You don't just flip a switch and turn off the bug. You don't always charge through the floor when you target someone on a bridge. It only happens once in a full moon, and I've been unable to purposefully replicate it. Meaning it's possibly deeper than a mere clipping issue.

Issues like this take a lot if time - they have to check a lot of code. And by a lot, I mean *a lot*.

Also, SWToR *is* the smoothest launch I've ever seen. I've seen WoW launch, Aion launch, AoC launch and WAR launch. SWToR was the smoothest. Servers were not falling every 5 minutes, starting areas were never hideously overpopulated to the point you had to camp quest mob spawns, there were little to no lags, there were no gamestopping\game-breaking bugs, even at day 1.

The amount of bugs in WoW after a year the game was out was greater than ToR had at the first day of the grace period. Not even mentioning AoC and WAR.

inb4 "umad".

unfortunatly only about 5% of the people that use the forums actualy know what they are talking about the rest are all trolls that are frightened of people coming on here talking about there overpowerd and broken crap that the trolls abuse.

unfortunatly we have to put up with this trash :/