Dalborrian Alliance - Harbringer Guild alliance? (Republic)

AJenko

Good Day

Some of you know me, more of you don’t but, my characters name is Loia Lockheart, and I am the current guild master of the Warriors of the Republic on our server. Now the guild has been around since the introduction of the Australian servers, and like most of you, we have all had our ups and downs, made some friends and have achieved our own little things here and there.

With the announcement of the merging of the APAC servers into the US west coast sadly most of us will lose our friends, our guilds, our achievements, or even our own swtor identities.

So to keep things simple I would like to invite any and all current players, and guilds that feel they are going to lose something in the upcoming Harbinger merges, to come along and join the Warriors of the Republic in creating a Harbinger guild, but more importantly a Dalborrian/Asia Pacific community on the American server.

Details of such a merge are open to debate for all joiners, but I would hope to maintain our current guilds in some way.

If you are interested feel free to contact me on any of my characters:

Republic: Loia, Taffi, Caltrop, Guildbank, Carya

Imperial: Akalia, Madam, Pascal.

Best of Luck to all, regardless of the outcome.

Adam

P.S.We do have plans for a Dalborra Endgame chat right? :D

Edit: I do not mean this in any forum of disrepect to the Dalborrian community, instead I am proposing it as a place for fellow Asia pacific players to gather, and support one another.

Edited by AJenko

I'm still holding hope that they come to realize that the current choice they are planning isn't the best and they will do something else however if it goes ahead Rouphus and Myself will be moving Corvus/Korvus over and see how it goes from there.

Will be great to work out a Dalborra chat or alliance with the Dalborra guilds that move over or something like that if it comes down to moving there. =)

Sounds good. I am hoping the same thing, just establishing plan b lol.

Think we need to some forum of endgame chat or even 'Dalborra webpage' just so we can have some forum of contact. Even just a generic page linking to all the Dalborra/APAC guilds on the server.

Edited by AJenko

AFAIK, TEHEE will end up continuing its shenanigans on The Harbinger.

(FYI, I rolled my main too there before APAC opened, and they already have Endgame channel, as was created by Papatank iirc.)

I like your idea, and am keen to help wherever I can. It would be good to keep in touch with Dalborran guilds, and also to create our own community within the server should the transfers eventuate.

AFAIK, TEHEE will end up continuing its shenanigans on The Harbinger.

(FYI, I rolled my main too there before APAC opened, and they already have Endgame channel, as was created by Papatank iirc.)

I like your idea, and am keen to help wherever I can. It would be good to keep in touch with Dalborran guilds, and also to create our own community within the server should the transfers eventuate.

unsure what's going to happen on the harb but I would like to catch up with current people

That's actually not a bad idea, if I'm forced to join the US servers, at least I can be with fellow Dalborrians who understand my ping :p.

If you can get this to happen, I'd be amazed, there are alot of clan wars on Dalborra. It be like uniting a bunch of tribes to be one great nation.

Which would again be epic

That's actually not a bad idea, if I'm forced to join the US servers, at least I can be with fellow Dalborrians who understand my ping :p.

If you can get this to happen, I'd be amazed, there are alot of clan wars on Dalborra. It be like uniting a bunch of tribes to be one great nation.

Which would again be epic

We'll give it our best shot. :)

If it ends up as Aspect organizing us to unite, I call dibs on that one faction who rebels against this, if only to spite him ;)

I will fight you until I fall off that stupid beam! So... for about five minutes.

Myself, Domi and Snivy as heals = unbeatable :o :O :o

I would resub for this.

We'll let Aspect dps since we all know he's a boss at it :D

OR OR we could all roll scrapper for the lulz, ill make the montage!

These things need to happen.

These things need to happen.

yup also i think i found someone we can FF as scrappers

Yea and probe/backstab does more dmg than any 2 global cooldowns you have...........

A. there was no reason for you to get close if you weren't going to DPS, why the hell you wouldnt have just backed up near an LOS point is beyond me. Especially with at least one warrior there

B. Hidden strike is rarely usable unless you are in stealth and without probe. So basically never

C. Aussies suck dick at this game

was posted on my thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=615283 for the recent healer vid i did

can we say 4 scrapper FF?

EDIT: oh right he was critizing my dps rotation when i was speced sawbones

Edited by darthnish