OLD bug returned: WZ WON / PLAYED NOT ACCOUNTED

robotkar

I notice it more with novare. But it's there

This is an issue that should have resolved itself by now. The Ilum daily and weekly missions were removed in Game Update 1.2, and we suspect that these were still in your log at the time. Since Novare Coast is brand new, wins in that Warzone were not counting towards your recently extinct daily/weekly.

Please us know if you are still having issues!

I noticed like 4-5 times during the weekly wz runs

That's not a bug...and in fact the Ilum WZ's Played/Armaments collected quest was never bugged like that. You are thinking of the old bug where daily/weekly wins did not count due to the 1st person in the WZ leaving prior to the WZ completion. And I'm sure your daily 3 wins and weekly 9 wins is working correctly though.

If you want to finish your 150 wz played/armaments immediately, just go to Ilum and farm them. That place is dead.

This is an issue that should have resolved itself by now. The Ilum daily and weekly missions were removed in Game Update 1.2, and we suspect that these were still in your log at the time. Since Novare Coast is brand new, wins in that Warzone were not counting towards your recently extinct daily/weekly.

Please us know if you are still having issues!

This. Novare will not count towards your old quests from pre-1.2.

Are there any plans to reinstate the old armament, Ilum quests just for the WZs? It was VERY nice to get those 3 armaments and work toward a daily, even in a terrible pug where you were losing. It gave incentive to stay in a bad wz, since you were STILL working toward a daily/weekly that rewarded you for putting up with the pugs this game FORCES you into...

I really find something like that a necessity, since you killed Ilum, rewards for open world pvp are non-existent, AND you have forced everyone in WZs for pvp, where you cant 8 man it yet, so you are always pugging to a varying degree...you are forced into grp pvp for individual rewards. Stupidest thing ever. Incredibly poor design. You have to play in grps and you cant pick your grp. Totally assinine.

So you might want to keep something LIKE those dailies in the game to lessen the annoyance of poor grp performance that is COMPLETELY beyond your control, and yet we are stuck with it, BY DESIGN.