Do Seer Heals Need 110% Accuracy?

Buellzebubba

You only need 110% accuracy if you are using the Endless Offensive set with the Metaphysical Mender tactical to get the heal when using Telekinetic Blitz, since it has to hit for the heal to go off, but if you are using the Empowered Restorer set (recommended) or Revitalized Mystic set with either the One for All or All for One tactical then no, you do not need accuracy. Edited by ceryxp

You only need 110% accuracy if you are using the Endless Offensive set with the Metaphysical Mender tactical to get the heal when using Telekinetic Blitz, since it has to hit for the heal to go off, but if you are using the Empowered Restorer set (recommended) or Revitalized Mystic set with either the One for All or All for One tactical then no, you do not need accuracy.

This is pretty much correct. All of the regular non-TK Blitz heals do not require accuracy, for example Deliverance or Benevolence, but the healing that is triggered when you use the Metaphysical Mender/Storm's Succor tactical item only works if TK Blitz actually hits its target. I do think its important to mention that it's really about the way that the tactical item changes TK Blitz and doesn't depend on the set bonus per se. However, the tactical is most effective for a primary healer with the EO set over GS. So its better to say, if you are using the Metaphysical Mender/Storm's Succor tactical item at all, you should have 110% accuracy.

There is much debate among top-tier progression raiders about how important supplementary dps by healers is. Certainly boss fights with tight dps checks but not significant heal checks will be easier when the healers can contribute some dps. That makes EO or GS a better choice for those fights over ER or RM sets, but if you are using EO or GS and your primary role is heals you should be using the metaphysical mender/storm succor tactical and should have 110% accuracy.

Alternatively, if you are like me, and your guild is mostly "Story Mode Heroes", the heal checks are never significant, and the more dps you can do, the sooner the operation is over and you and your guild can do another one.

• 2 weeks later...
You only need 110% accuracy if you are using the Endless Offensive set with the Metaphysical Mender tactical to get the heal when using Telekinetic Blitz

why would you waste 10% of a stat just to off heal on a dps with a cooldown , when you can have 10% critical on ALL spells

why would you waste 10% of a stat just to off heal on a dps with a cooldown , when you can have 10% critical on ALL spells

If you have not noticed yet, it's not a straight 1:1 ratio with stat totals, and you have diminishing returns the higher your stat totals go.

Or to put it more simply, those stat points that bring you up to 110% accuracy, will in most cases not even boost your critical rate up 5%, let alone 10%.

If you have not noticed yet, it's not a straight 1:1 ratio with stat totals, and you have diminishing returns the higher your stat totals go.

Or to put it more simply, those stat points that bring you up to 110% accuracy, will in most cases not even boost your critical rate up 5%, let alone 10%.

Is banimoka talking about is the 4-piece bonus on Gathering Storm where you get 10% damage on one attack after force speed, or 10% during mental alacrity?

• 2 weeks later...
You only need 110% accuracy if you are using the Endless Offensive set with the Metaphysical Mender tactical to get the heal when using Telekinetic Blitz, since it has to hit for the heal to go off, but if you are using the Empowered Restorer set (recommended) or Revitalized Mystic set with either the One for All or All for One tactical then no, you do not need accuracy.

Speaking of TK Blitz, and other damage abilities like forcequake - do they all need the 10% accuracy bonus? i.e. does every offensive ability need the 10% bonus?

Edited by Buellzebubba

Speaking of TK Blitz, and other damage abilities like forcequake - do they all need the 10% accuracy bonus? i.e. does every offensive ability need the 10% bonus?

Actually I'm embarrassed to say that I do not know that answer relative to AoEs like Forcequake. It certainly matters for direct attacks like Project, TK Throw, and Disturbance. It also matters for interrupts by the way. Or your dot-applying attacks. But I think the larger point is that if you are intending to be a healer who does off dps, AND you are making use of the Metaphysical Mender/Storm's Succor tactical, then you need to worry about accuracy. If you are not using that tactical, you MAY want some accuracy for off dps/interrupts/etc. If you are not concerned about off DPS at all, then you do not need any accuracy, but be aware that some interrupts may miss.

• 3 weeks later...
YOu don´t need any accuracy unless mnetioned you play endless offensive or the sturm succor tactical, but you can run 110% accuracy if you want to off dps (many do) and still can heal every content with the less alacrity(but more crit)