Elara Dorne (my wife .....)

ciombolo

So, I don't know if any1 posted yet but...

C'mon!! Last part with Elara?!? On Ossus?!? She is now with me with no 'intercation' before?!?! Just like that?!?!

All other companions which come back had some small 'talking' but with Elara NO!?! WHY?!? I MARRIED HER MAN!!

I want a nice chat before returning to me!

Ty for understanding!

Kody

Elara was a part of a story (Iokath) not an alert. As such if you bypassed that particular story to do Jedi Under Siege, you get the default selections for the various actions. So unless you provide any additional information, none of us can really comment on why you missed it.

It sounds like you jumped over Iokath story where Elara returns and has her returning talk. She comes back in the story itself not as alert, so if you did not do this part of the story game still considers you being in relationship with her but you have missed the part were you are reunited. I am really sorry if this happened to you.:(

Elara was a part of a story (Iokath) not an alert. As such if you bypassed that particular story to do Jedi Under Siege, you get the default selections for the various actions. So unless you provide any additional information, none of us can really comment on why you missed it.

Ahhhh! That makes more sense now. I bet that's what he did.

It's the Lana Beniko syndrome, vanilla companions became pretty much meaningless when they introduced Lana.

The devs just keep giving her so much content that vanilla romances aren't that worthwhile imo. You just end up with a mute companion...

Just look at what happened to Vette, specially after they gave her a kill choice, bad idea...

Not that I belong in the "Lana Haters" cult, I actually like her, her romance is the one that feels more realistic imo, you choose one flirt option with some vanilla companions and the game insta considers you romantically involved with him/her and with no chance to break up before their reunion on the KOTET/KOTFE...

It sounds like you jumped over Iokath story where Elara returns and has her returning talk. She comes back in the story itself not as alert, so if you did not do this part of the story game still considers you being in relationship with her but you have missed the part were you are reunited. I am really sorry if this happened to you.:(

And honestly he didn't lose much the reunions are pretty lackluster IMO.

Edited by RickShan
Not in the Lana killers cult

Out of curiosity, how much counts for a part of the Iokath story?

I didn't really care when I played it with my consular, but I was surprised that Elara just turned up in my companion selection.

I played the initial confrontation with Acina, having sided with the Republic, but after that and the conspiracy all I had left was a quest that seemed to be a side objective about killing droids, so I just ignored it and went onwards with other story content.

Is there more to it, or do you only get a "talking to" if you play as trooper?

So, sorry if I didn't write all what I thought but...I didn't bypass Iokath

As all You said, I know the story on Iokath...she is there talking to me...true...but she said she is on 'duty for the Republic' and suddenly she is back to me (troopers) on Ossus like that?!? Like nothing?!? Make no sense 2 me....

Cos if I maxed 'chat/feelings/wedding' with Elara the game had to 'recognize' that...or not?

That's why I'm a bit angry...

Example...like Sith Sorcs get Khem Val back after little talking on Ossus...

Sorry to bother You all but it isn't fair to me! And ty ofc for this thread response.