12x xp is comming back?

I don't get how anyone who had the 12x xp did not cap on characters? Let's face it, the 12x xp was for MEGA Power leveling. If your going to say, I did the side quests to learn my character then you missed the whole point. I powered 14 more characters to 55. I have 18 60's now. I wont be making anymore either. I do hope the 12x XP does come back. For those that need or will use it. I could make another for mule proposes you never know but I doubt it. My best time was 1-55 in about 9 hours. That's stopping to eat or let out the dog. Granted I was home that week off on vacation for 12 days. I already had all crafting professions capped and enough funds to keep each character geared with crafted mods.

I don't get how anyone who had the 12x xp did not cap on characters? Let's face it, the 12x xp was for MEGA Power leveling. If your going to say, I did the side quests to learn my character then you missed the whole point. I powered 14 more characters to 55. I have 18 60's now. I wont be making anymore either. I do hope the 12x XP does come back. For those that need or will use it. I could make another for mule proposes you never know but I doubt it. My best time was 1-55 in about 9 hours. That's stopping to eat or let out the dog. Granted I was home that week off on vacation for 12 days. I already had all crafting professions capped and enough funds to keep each character geared with crafted mods.

sorry bro. some people haves lives and couldnt burrow in the first time. and i did max all my toons on pot5. but pot5 is dieing. id rather level a toon on a day than pay money to transfer. thx for being a butt and answering my question.... oh wait you didnt