[Video] Noob Merc

Nightkin

Hahaha! That was great, I loved how you were left alone for the majority of that wz. I haven't experienced that in a long while.
At times yeah, left alone. At other times i try to plan ahead alot so that im rarely in the way or a obvious target for anyone. And if i get to be that target, i try to stay around ramps and fires to help me.

At times yeah, left alone. At other times i try to plan ahead alot so that im rarely in the way or a obvious target for anyone. And if i get to be that target, i try to stay around ramps and fires to help me.

This is what impressed me. Your overall positioning that helps you stay unnoticed, well done.

That was the first thing I noticed when I was watching....Look at him step out of sight and come back when they aren't paying attention and pew pew more lol...I was best at this on my arcane mage way back in wotlk wow lol. For some reason my sorcerer must have a target on his head or something. Seems like peole are going out of their way just to smash or sweep me now. My sniper still can do this though....500k nights still with him :)

That was the first thing I noticed when I was watching....Look at him step out of sight and come back when they aren't paying attention and pew pew more lol...I was best at this on my arcane mage way back in wotlk wow lol. For some reason my sorcerer must have a target on his head or something. Seems like peole are going out of their way just to smash or sweep me now. My sniper still can do this though....500k nights still with him :)
Hehe well thats really needed if you want to even stand a chance as a merc :)