More lvl brackets plz

JediDuckling

lvl 50's now have there own brackets which is nice

now another bracket for 31 to 49 now needs adding as its still bad with 40+ farming lvl 10's for easy kills and medals.

its not a l2p issue

its a lvl class gear and talent point issue.

how is a lvl 10 suppose to fight off a lvl 40+ even a lvl 30+ when you have like 2 abilitys and 1 talent point in greens that give you +2 to a stat lol

more lvl's brackets please it should be

10-30

31-49

*50* <---- already implamented

this is how it should be with additional lvl 30 pvp sets added to the pvp vendors.there is lvl 34 and 38 weapons but no armor

adding a very small amount of expertise to all pvp armor would be alot better also.

lvl 20 pvp sets with around 4 expertise each peice

lvl 30 pvp sets with around 8 expertise each peice

lvl 40 sets with around 10 expertise each peice

not realy pvp armor when its just pve armor baught with pvp comms lol

lvl 50's now have there own brackets which is nice

now another bracket for 31 to 49 now needs adding as its still bad with 40+ farming lvl 10's for easy kills and medals.

its not a l2p issue

its a lvl class gear and talent point issue.

how is a lvl 10 suppose to fight off a lvl 40+ even a lvl 30+ when you have like 2 abilitys and 1 talent point in greens that give you +2 to a stat lol

more lvl's brackets please it should be

10-30

31-49

*50* <---- already implamented

this is how it should be with additional lvl 30 pvp sets added to the pvp vendors.there is lvl 34 and 38 weapons but no armor

adding a very small amount of expertise to all pvp armor would be alot better also.

lvl 20 pvp sets with around 4 expertise each peice

lvl 30 pvp sets with around 8 expertise each peice

lvl 40 sets with around 10 expertise each peice

not realy pvp armor when its just pve armor baught with pvp comms lol

Seriously. Stop queuing for war zones at extremely low levels, or at the very least do not complain about the disadvantages that brings. Do not expect bolster to make up for what you do not have. Hey you want to try out pvp? Want your 20 set at 20? great! Just stop f***ing whining

Armor @ 30 is not needed for two reasons.

1) weapons are the only thing you should be upgrading first and the vendor has weapons from 14-48 (which is fine with the bolster system)

2) There is zero pvp stats on any armor for the 1-49 bracket, just use quest/pve drops/crafting(lol) to upgrade you don't have to have same level gear to be effective

Jediduckling, did you ever wonder that maybe you are just terrible at PvP? All you do is post complaints. If you spent half the time you did complaining as actually learning strategies for each individual warzone you would see how faulty your logic is. The very fact that you are still in your teen levels even though warzones give a high amount of exp means that you have at no point ever tried this. Edited by nexium-

Seriously. Stop queuing for war zones at extremely low levels, or at the very least do not complain about the disadvantages that brings. Do not expect bolster to make up for what you do not have. Hey you want to try out pvp? Want your 20 set at 20? great! Just stop f***ing whining

Armor @ 30 is not needed for two reasons.

1) weapons are the only thing you should be upgrading first and the vendor has weapons from 14-48 (which is fine with the bolster system)

2) There is zero pvp stats on any armor for the 1-49 bracket, just use quest/pve drops/crafting(lol) to upgrade you don't have to have same level gear to be effective

do not tell me i cant que for warzones at low lvl's that is the dam point of being able to pvp at low lvl's what a stupid answer.

Leveling does wonders for your competitive capabilities in WZs. Just sayin'

you can que at lower lvl's for a reason but you usualy que at lower lvl's to fight players around your lvl with around your gear and abilitys and talent points.

not to be slapped in pvp against players about 30 lvl's higher than you with better gear lower lvl's cant use yet more talent points in there spec tree's that just prey on the helpless or easy kills and medals.

if you think this is fine and fair you have something wrong with you

Jediduckling, did you ever wonder that maybe you are just terrible at PvP? All you do is post complaints. If you spent half the time you did complaining as actually learning strategies for each individual warzone you would see how faulty your logic is. The very fact that you are still in your teen levels even though warzones give a high amount of exp means that you have at no point ever tried this.

erm ?

im going to be bad at like lvl 10 against a lvl 40+ in full 40+ gear that has more abilitys and talent points which makes his character even stronger with more passives and more advantages over me because i have no gear an empty talent tree and greens with +2 to a stat on each peice

how more simple can i put it for you to understand that its not right lol

im great at pvp btw

/thread

Bad idea

WZs will be dead if they did this with huge Q times as more people hit 50.

And you can kill a 40+ as a low level its just really hard and its best to play with the team.

edited- no reason for me to throw insults for a difference of opinion, I'm just happy he/she didnt post Im quitting lol

Edited by GreenReafer
no need to insult the OP for his/her POV

you can que at lower lvl's for a reason but you usualy que at lower lvl's to fight players around your lvl with around your gear and abilitys and talent points.

not to be slapped in pvp against players about 30 lvl's higher than you with better gear lower lvl's cant use yet more talent points in there spec tree's that just prey on the helpless or easy kills and medals.

Yeah you are not getting rolled because of level differences. Some people have to be below average.

You can queue at lower levels to change things up, take a break from questing, and do some WZ PvP. That's why you can queue at lower levels. Nowhere in any of that is it implied that you will play against people around your level. BW is kind enough to give you a Bolster buff so you can compete at all.

So instead of complaining, just level up. I don't have a crystal ball or anything, but I'm guessing it will get you the gear and extra talent points you feel you need to compete.

It's pretty fine and fair. You can't fix stupid. If people want to insist on playing in 10-49 WZs as a level 10, then they will get what they deserve, and that's wrecked in the face until they become stronger. Just be glad you don't have to face level 50 premade crews in Battlemaster gear anymore.

LOL!!!!

Us 50's knew you crying nublets would cry some more after you got us bracketed.

As we ALL said the 49's will become the new 50's farming the lowbies. And now they are!

Truth is someone of higher level is ALWAYS going to have an advantage. Throw gear on that and they become formidable. If they have half a clue/some skill then you are doomed.

It just goes to show that you like preschoolers arent as "skilled" as you all thought you were, and that in fact the 50's weren't the issue at all. It the lowbies thinking they should be equal or out match someone of a higher lvl!

Freaking noobs.

No, the issue was level 50's with high expertise was farming lowbies, which WAS a problem. With bolster, level 10's do nearly as much damage as a level 49, they are just missing abilities and talents. Stats are nearly irrelevant at this point.

Also, I might point out, if you are great at PvP, what's the problem? Just because you are good at PvP in game Y doesn't necessarily mean you are good at game X. There are obvious similarities, but this is a completely different game. For example, I'll pick the newer players who've never played WoW who understand this is an objective based game over those WoW players who think all that you need to do is farm kills anyday.

Give it some time, you impatient people.

Game is new, it doesn't have an extremely big population and as long as there won't be a cross-server option to queue it will just make warzone queues HUGE if you bracket every 10 levels on their own . This is also the reason why level 50s weren't on their own bracket at start.

This is so obvious, why does no one seem to get it?

By doing more brackets, it would be nearly impossible to get into a warzone at any level before 50, besides killing people that is level 40 when u are level 10-20 isnt that hard.

Far from the truth. WZ's pop frequently sub 50 I mean literally I have one pop before I have even loaded out of the WZ. So stop that.

I had to post in this...

My level 10 but now 14 Marauder has been levelled in BG's - and I LOVE it!

I dont think they need to bracket it at all, sure we get owned by the 40's most times, but i can honestly take down any 30-40 player that doesnt know how to play.... and believe me when i say there are lots of them!

I find it hilarious when I charge in and start pestering these higher levels who think, oh look an easy kill!

Then I kill them... and sure they spend the rest of the games hunting me down cause i made them look bad but thats the fun!

Stop your whining, your level 10 - or under 20 either way.

If it bugs you that much Quest and come back when you have some gear and some idea on how to play.

But please leave the brackets out of it, I like a challenge!

LOL!!!!

Us 50's knew you crying nublets would cry some more after you got us bracketed.

As we ALL said the 49's will become the new 50's farming the lowbies. And now they are!

Truth is someone of higher level is ALWAYS going to have an advantage. Throw gear on that and they become formidable. If they have half a clue/some skill then you are doomed.

It just goes to show that you like preschoolers arent as "skilled" as you all thought you were, and that in fact the 50's weren't the issue at all. It the lowbies thinking they should be equal or out match someone of a higher lvl!

Freaking noobs.

Your above little description of why the higher level is always stronger than a lower level defeats your rude comment about "skilled". You clearly just argued that level and gear + knowing your class even in the slightest (I assume having fingers and pressing the skill buttons) makes a lower level doomed......

You sir are a derp derp troll. No low level should be facing max level people, period. Never seen another game do that (aside from open world zones that you just don't go in as low levels.) Again, bolster doesn't make up for number of skills and advancement points and much better gear. it just doesn't. It's not any low leveler's fault. It's clear to absolutely anyone that has been in a WZ that low levels have no reason to be against high levels, but the game puts them there and as a result everyone complains about lowbies being in their WZ. It's not hard....make a bracket for lowbies that they can be part of. Who cares, it shuts the whole argument up. Stop comparing the size of your D's over who is right and who is wrong, the game designed messed up putting in fresh teens vs higher levels and move on. Thankfully it doesn't take long to level up.

Two more brackets would be great.

30 and under and 30 to 49.

Plenty of population for it and plenty of alts to fill it. It's not absolutely needed - I beat people on my lvl 11 powertech that are in their 40's, however, the WZ's got a crapload better once the 50's were gone, it would be even more fun with two more brackets. Not absolutely needed, but would be a great addition.

Okay, here is my problem with this:

You have no idea what the consequences of doing this will be.

Either you have not experienced this before or you simply haven't thought this entire issue through. Adding MORE brackets means LESS pops for everyone, especially when there's no cross-server PvP queueing. The queues can already take real time to pop; with another queue added, they will take as much as twice the time. With 10-level queues (10-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-49, 50) they could very well take hours where now they take minutes.

And that problem will never, ever go away. It will get worse the longer the game is out, as the playerbase matures and more players have level 50 characters.

This is a bad idea that people suggest precisely because they do not understand how these games work.

Stop talking.

You are asking for something that will hurt you and erode the community of a game you play.

It will only hurt TOR.

Stop asking.

Okay, here is my problem with this:

You have no idea what the consequences of doing this will be.

Either you have not experienced this before or you simply haven't thought this entire issue through. Adding MORE brackets means LESS pops for everyone, especially when there's no cross-server PvP queueing. The queues can already take real time to pop; with another queue added, they will take as much as twice the time. With 10-level queues (10-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-49, 50) they could very well take hours where now they take minutes.

And that problem will never, ever go away. It will get worse the longer the game is out, as the playerbase matures and more players have level 50 characters.

This is a bad idea that people suggest precisely because they do not understand how these games work.

Stop talking.

You are asking for something that will hurt you and erode the community of a game you play.

It will only hurt TOR.

Stop asking.

Bud, every single MMO that has PvP that has been successful has tiered battle grounds. What you describe above is just not the case. EQ2 had nearly 9 tiers of BG's starting at 10-19, 20-29 etc etc all the way to 90 and it has waaaaaay less population than this game and guess what, hardly had a wait time in any tier at all.

Stop being melodramatic and yelling with caps like a child.

yeah the lvl 50 bracket fixed alot, lolololololol.

If you have any friends or are in the 50 bracket its self, its still a joke. Huttball 99% of the time, when the others pop, they end w/in 120 secs cause the other side doesnt show up.

If you are complaining of being eaten at level 10, I heard there are these things in the game that give xp to help close the lvl difference, called quests. You dont need to go into a warzone already knowing you are at a disadvantage.

Not too mention queue times are tripled or more in the 50s bracket, wouldnt want to see them with more segregation.

yeah the lvl 50 bracket fixed alot, lolololololol.

If you have any friends or are in the 50 bracket its self, its still a joke. Huttball 99% of the time, when the others pop, they end w/in 120 secs cause the other side doesnt show up.

If you are complaining of being eaten at level 10, I heard there are these things in the game that give xp to help close the lvl difference, called quests. You dont need to go into a warzone already knowing you are at a disadvantage.

Not too mention queue times are tripled or more in the 50s bracket, wouldnt want to see them with more segregation.

What server are you on? 50's WZ's pop literally every second on mine. U're funny.