I don't have access to Disney-XD, how can I watch Rebels?

Pingonaut

I'm certainly not going to pay for a whole package to get one channel that I'll use 30 minutes out of each week, so what can I do?

Uhh...

I don't think I'm allowed to say what I'm doing to get it, so I'll just say this.

Arrrg, I be a *Blank*

I don't think Disney has a streaming service like HBO Go in the US, so unfortunately that's all you can really do.

That was always a US and certain other country exclusive, UK residents have to use a proxy which is also not legal....

Ha, I bet BBC hates me back...

Yeah I think Starwars.com will probably be the bestr place for it. Netflix will get them almost certainly once the first season is over if you're willing to wait to view them "legally".

That so? I didn't know that. :o

Proxy laws in the US are pretty limited mostly involving circumventing user bans and a lot of our legal framework for it comes from court decisions etc...

More or less what you do with the proxy rather than using a proxy itself.

I have no clue about UK proxy laws, but I imagine for a UK citizen to proxy an American server it'd fall into the category of intellectual property rights in American law. Not sure how they'd get at a UK citizen, but the UK government would likely work with the US.

Edited by StarSquirrel