(UPDATED) Game Update 6.2.1 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.2.1:

• The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint
    • Fixed with 6.3 - Heta Kol is not dropping any loot in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo/Story Mode. Thread
    • Fixed with 6.3 - Dying to the Ash'ad Sharpshooters is respawning players at the beginning of the Flashpoint preventing them from progressing. Thread

[*]Echoes of Oblivion

• The camera shake persists during the last cinematic of Echoes of Oblivion. Thread

[*]The All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally

• The "Dantooine Perfection" Achievement is not triggering after completing the requirements. Thread
    • There is an extra ramp on Tatooine Swoop course. Thread

[*]Other:

• Fixed with 6.3 - The tooltip of the Patient Defender's Armor Set doesn't mention that this Armor Set has two types of Chestpieces.
    • Fixed with 6.3 - The /bound emote triggers the wrong emote and makes your character dances. Thread
    • Fixed with 6.3 - Customize Appearance box is difficult to read
      Thread:
      • The "Customize Appearance" on the "Currently Equipped Gear" tab is overlapping with the stats panel and social/valor bars.

[*]Rocket boost cannot be used in a Flashpoint if the player accepts the Flashpoint while mounted on a random Mount.Thread

NOTE:

Belts/Waists texture issues: Players who play via Steam and encounter texture issues with belts and waist need to check their file integrity (repair).

----------

THE FOLLOWING BUGS WERE FIXED WITH GAME UPDATE 6.2.1a:

• The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint
    • Bask Sunn is not dropping any loot in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo/Story Mode.
    • "Conflicting Priorities" Mission is not granted when completing "The Spirit of Vengeance" Flashpoint - Solo/Story Mode.

[*]Echoes of Oblivion

• Players can't start the cinematic at the step "Speak to Kira Carsen" when Theron is dead but Arcann and Senya are alive in Echoes of Oblivion.

[*]Amplifiers

• If all the items equipped on a character are missing a shell Amplifier, none of their Amplifiers equipped in the Armoring/Mod and Enhancements slots will appear in the Amplifier list from the character sheet.
    • An invisible "Amplifier list" persists on the screen while the Outfit Designer tabs are active.
    • There is a WIP message at the top-left of the window when an Amplifier is selected and Recalibration Window opened.

[*]Other:

• The Eternal Championship Trophies are not transferred to the Currency tab from all 3 storage options:
      • Inventory
      • Legacy Storage
      • Cargo Hold

[*]Abilities that grant buffs with multiple stacks do not get extra stacks when they are first applied. Here is the list of the abilities affected:

• Kolto Shell/Trauma Probe of Mercenaries/Commandos (extra stack from Bodyguard talent)
      • Ferocity/Precision of Sith Marauders/Jedi Sentinels (extra stack when Berserk is active)
      • Recklessness/Force Potency of Sith Assassins/Jedi Shadows (extra stack from Audacity talent)
      • Dark Ward/Kinetic Ward of Sith Assassin/Jedi Shadows (extra 5 stacks from Ward of Continuum tactical)
      • Roaming Mend/Wandering Mend of Sith Sorcerers/Jedi Sages (extra stack from One For All tactical)

[*]The Cluster Bombs are not applied by detonating the Explosive Probe for Sniper/Gunslinger.

[*]The Replica Gladiator Blaster Pistol Lockbox contains the Replica Furious Blaster instead of the Replica Gladiatorial Blaster Pistol.

• Players who receive the wrong weapon need to contact Customer Support with a ticket or email at support@swtor.com to exchange it for the correct one.

[*]F2P and Preferred players encounter the following error message: "Looting this currency will put you over the cap" when trying to loot.

[*]Known issues from 6.2:

• The tracker for some equipment sets of the Spoils of War Achievement is not correctly working. It may show a random number like: 47/1.

Edited by CommunityTeam

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added to this you could add that there is now a giant useless amplifier box attatched to our character sheets that we can't close. And that the story fp trash mobs still hit way too hard. Edited by Jevnaker

Added to this you could add that there is now a giant useless amplifier box attatched to our character sheets that we can't close. And that the story fp trash mobs still hit way too hard.

Apparently the Spirit of Vengeance SOLO-STORY is meant to have the exact same mobs as the Veteran mode. Because reasons? Pretty damn stupid and a complete departure from ALL previous story content.

• With the amplifier recalibration window open, there is a pink "WIP" icon in the top left corner.
  • The character image in the new character sheet still does not show the proper gear colors, when "Unify Colors" is used in an outfit with a primary or secondary only dye module on the chest piece.

Edited by Mubrak

Apparently the Spirit of Vengeance SOLO-STORY is meant to have the exact same mobs as the Veteran mode. Because reasons? Pretty damn stupid and a complete departure from ALL previous story content.

Yes like the trash mobs still seem tuned to people with item ratin 399999 while the bosses seems pretty ok and easy esq on story mode in comparison at least. Like i have to use several healing cooldowns every single trash pack just to barely survive while on boss i barely had to use any. And the companion is still pretty useless despite his number actually being 25 now.

Edited by Jevnaker

Please add an option so we can actually minimize the Amp window again! It is really annoying to deal with this useless big box on the screen when managing inventory etc. Having open a vendor, your inventory and this window pretty much is not possible on a bigger global interface scale. Especially when you already rerolled each Amp, why would you need a big box always telling you what you already know....

And also a small thing would be to adjust the shown outfit in the character window. The equipped outfit is no longer shown in the sheet again.

Yes like the trash mobs still seem tuned to people with item ratin 399999 while the bosses seems pretty ok and easy esq on story mode in comparison at least. Like i have to use several healing cooldowns every single trash pack just to barely survive while on boss i barely had to use any. And the companion is still pretty useless despite his number actually being 25 now.

lol...so still sucks?

GNK Medical droid Ossus on empire side dead forest Quick travel point is invisible and not usable :D

The droid does not work on other locations on Ossus aswell

Fixed issues by verifying steam files

Edited by rubzy
Fixed issues

Add another bug. When clicking any Amp to enter the Recalibrate window and then pressing escape to close all windows you will get the Recalibrate Window as a Popup as soon as you press the space bar for jumping.

I am not sure if it's a bug or intended but it felt unrewarding at least: while I was doing Spirit of Vengeance [story] first time on another character bosses 3 and 4 (Bask Sunn and Heta Kol) didn't drop any loot. Except box with some banner. If I remember correctly on my other characters before 6.2.1 I could get loot from all 4 bosses.

You broke Kolto Shells, how the hell did you break Kolto Shells?

Bugged on Pubside as well. In particular, only six Kolto shells/Trauma probes are applied on a target not having any Kolto shells/Trauma probes. A seventh Kolto shell/Trauma probe is only applied in case at least one Kolto shell/Trauma probe was already on the target.

I haven't personally tested all of them but these have all been reported by guildies/friends:

- Kolto Shells grant 6 charges instead of 7

- Ward of the Continuum tactical doesn't grant additional Dark Ward charges

- Audacity utility doesn't grant an additional Recklessness charge

- One for All tactical doesn't grant an additional Roaming Mend charge

- Berserk doesn't grant an additional Ferocity charge

- Power Barrier utility doesn't grant more than 1 stack

- Carnage Marauders are allegedly losing Hyper stacks when taking damage

- AP Powertech still suffers from the Energy Lode bug

Edited by Darth_Raxis

Patch notes:

"Operations

The Nature of Progress

The CI-M Synapse Accelerator Serum effect will now correctly prevent the battery carrier from being pulled by Anti-Theft Droid in the Nature of Progress Operation - Master Mode.Operation Nature of Progress Mastermode."

current situation:

In case you stay at a distance of below 30 meters from the droids, they do not appear to pull in case the Serum is active. However, in case you increase your distance to more than 30 meters, you're instantly pulled, even with active Serum.

Yes... please please please allow us to hide the amplifier list when not needed. It takes up way to much screen space and I really don't need to see it that often. It's just a big view blocking eyesore that is useless when I don't need to see them. Makes it difficult to focus on the stuff on the character screen.

Also why was the second stat board removed? I found it useful to see two stat boards like melee and force, or melee and defense etc when I am trying decide between trade offs between two pieces of armor.

Edited by OdanBaruq

When I use Group Finder and a flashpoint pops, I'll get lists of opposite-faction base class icons (Knight, Consular, etc) instead of the appropriate sub-class icons (Marauder, Assassin, etc).

Had a Juggernaut tank that was listed as a Smuggler, and my Assassin and a Sniper were listed as Consulars.

This is the same thing I'm dealing with. I can't even run it right now bc my Jedi Shadow is a very squishy dps and rass has his thumb up his rear or something and isn't really healing me so I'm having to kill as quick as possible which is hard when you got like three or four 50Ks, a 200K or two, and a 300K all in the same pack of mobs. I literally cannot progress because I am not a tank or a healer and don't even get me started on those stealth detecting *****s. I feel like I'm being punished for choosing a stealth class here...

This could be on my end altho did not have this issue before, could be steam related idk but

weird green glitchy appears when trying to put down AOE attacks on some classes

-Space mission Ascendancy Barriers Mines are invisible XD

Edit:

Fixed issues by verifying steam files

Edited by rubzy

Ugh, yes. I did it yesterday with my Sentinel with item rating 290 and it was such a drag! The silver mobs have way too many HPs, takes forever to cut them down. It was ok on ship 1 and 3, but ship 2 had those big groups with lots of silver mobs in them. I dread taking all my alts through this, especially the more squishy ones. Story-mode is supposed to be a faceroll, right now this is just tedious.