Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mocaccino
12.12.2017 , 12:21 PM | #1
We are still waiting a communication about the broken conquest reward to the end of November. Multiple tickets are opened and no answear. And this week, no conquest reward once again !

Seriously ?? So in fact when an updated is done, we are **** about conquest ?!

Please COMMUNICATE, fix the problem, and give us our reward !!!

Kyrra_T
12.12.2017 , 12:26 PM | #2
No conquest award OR Title for winning guild IF you logged in after the crossover to the new week. Award was given if you logged on prior to the crossover of the new week.

Interesting new tidbit though. Those that made conquest last week who did NOT log in before the crossover still have last week's conquest points showing. Which, btw, means they can't participate in conquest this week, well and get anything for it. Because the numbers say they have already made/received personal conquest. Personal conquest seems to be the only thing we can count on receiving and with this new 'feature' we won't even get that for those characters under this new bug.

Sigh..

dscount
12.12.2017 , 12:32 PM | #3
SAME - never seen my rewards from two weeks ago and that ticket is still open.

This week. Three of my characters in "Guild A" got rewards no problem, but another FIVE did not.. All my characters in "Guild B" go NOTHING in rewards. Found in the Conquest Tab I have last weeks points still for those without rewards.

DANG... can't you guys even do a MINOR patch without hosing it up?

PS: Eric did post something they are still working on the issue last week, but nothing beyond that. Can't move any characters out of any guilds because if you do they will send you a note saying "Sorry you are SOL since character is no longer in guild" - happened to me before. Sure wish they would FIX this problem soon. Added another 12+ characters this week without rewards.

I love how we get this pushed to "Bug Report" section.
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

mfdencolo
12.12.2017 , 12:43 PM | #4
Yep...really, really starting to get pissed off. Why should people even bother with Conquest if we may never see the rewards? How can guilds motivate their members to participate in Conquest anymore?

curulz
12.12.2017 , 12:49 PM | #5
I don't even get upset about them borking conquest anymore. At this point, I just feel sad for them. I would hope they have a certain amount of pride in their work, and they're just embarrassed about this issue that keep popping up. I'd like to think that Keith or someone is having a come to Jesus meeting with everyone, but perhaps they just don't have the pride in their work to even care.

SparkySquirrel
12.12.2017 , 12:53 PM | #6
The guild I'm in won the planet, no one in guild got the rewards or title(if they didn't have it) on any player that made conquest points, points on the conquest tab did not reset, points on the guild window did reset?

HELP!!!!

LawranceEttar
12.12.2017 , 01:04 PM | #7
Eric... cmon bro You guys have got to fix this conquest rewards / reset problem. Why even do it if you guys do nothing to fix it?

Its obvious you guys can't reset conquest properly, while doing an update anymore. Why?
The Force shall set you free...
"Jedi Covenant" PVE Server (US - Eastern)
GM - Knights of Old Enclave guild
http://knightsofoldenclave.enjin.com

EricMusco
12.12.2017 , 01:12 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Well, another round of Conquest rewards not delivering is certainly not what any of us want. We apologize for this, we know this is extremely frustrating that it seems to continue happening. A few notes:
  • If you have a ticket in for missed rewards (even if it is from a couple of weeks ago) don't worry, customer support will get to them. We have been working with them on getting those rewards out to everyone. They are not forgotten.
  • We have made a few changes to try to address Conquest rewards as a whole. Some systemic changes behind the scenes, moving the reset time, etc. It is clear they aren't solving the problem though and the team is digging into solutions. I will try to get more details on what might be happening and when.
Thank you all for your continued patience.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

edwardssk
12.12.2017 , 01:38 PM | #9
Eric, You say "if you have a ticket in." Does that mean you need to put in a separate ticket per character? Or is one per legacy enough for them to review? Because if per character, that is going to be a lot more tickets.

SparkySquirrel
12.12.2017 , 01:39 PM | #10
Thanks Eric, we do have a few guildies say that the players that got logged in before the reset got rewards but majority that waited to login after 1pm to patch did not.