Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OneHit
12.21.2017 , 06:56 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,
[*]We are getting reports that although the rewards have been issued, the normal CXP that comes with them is not there. Unfortunately that is not something we can address right now, so you will just have rely on double XP to get that back quickly. If we need to run this automated process in the future, we will try to get that addressed.[/list]

-eric

Really inspiring. Basically they can't get their own game to work. This is the kinda stuff you can expect from BIOWARE

EricMusco
12.21.2017 , 09:38 AM | #72 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by OneHit View Post
Except this is false. Because my toons never went anywhere except all over this game earning the conquest points required. But still only one toon out of all my toons received its reward. You are making false statements!
Apologies if that is the case. If you should have received the rewards on a character and you haven't submit a ticket. CS can verify what rewards should be granted and get them to you! The automated process was meant as a means to get rewards out to the majority of characters/players who had earned them, but it is entirely possible people were missed. Please reach out to support if you feel that is the case.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

OneHit
12.21.2017 , 09:44 AM | #73
Apologies if that is the case. If you should have received the rewards on a character and you haven't submit a ticket. CS can verify what rewards should be granted and get them to you! The automated process was meant as a means to get rewards out to the majority of characters/players who had earned them, but it is entirely possible people were missed. Please reach out to support if you feel that is the case.

-eric
Gotta give it to this guy /\ Given him plenty of reasons over the years not to bother we me. Every once an while he does in an extremely professional matter.

OneHit
12.22.2017 , 10:19 AM | #74

-eric
Eric an Keith looked into it and a few more conquest rewards came in this morning. Thanx guys

GuerillaTech
01.02.2018 , 09:02 AM | #75
My CS decided this was already handled for me. I was missing rewards on two more characters. not sure how i feel about the solution though.

Quote:
Hi, this is REDACTED and I'm the one who will be assisting you today. With regards to your missing conquest rewards, I am more than happy to help.

I apologize about the confusion, actually your conquest rewards went to 2 characters. Both REDACTED and REDACTED received 5 guild conquest rewards each last time.

Thank you for your time, Iím glad I was able to be of assistance with your missing conquest rewards. Should you require any help in the future, please do not hesitate to submit another ticket or you can check on some of our self-help articles which might be of assistance. I'll just leave the link for it below: