Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

Made a transcript of the video using the automatic captions, in case anyone was interested:

They are sitting here with a quick media regarding my concerns on this astrid servo, uh... sorry apex of mustard on all on a lot sof five p_m_ on a thursday we have twenty four in the imperial fleet.

Uh... let's chief role as a name, sing-along mistakes and I want to look at my fifties online.

Parts of a fifty-five, level fifties on.

Uh.. Well he's going to pay be paying now, the pay doctors say they'll be what tom to games going on all but we want in first his camp and the other one emphasis republic so it at five o'clock on offers of two two men on this uh... We're getting t to gangs through walls lines running home.

Last pretty bad by where, uh, career ignoring us the repatriation, home the poorest are stalin on the forums on the trees firm has gone on for five hundred points now.

I've shown my boldest costumes at the situation and it really sucks you know, we're paying subscribers but you know.

Away granted about that on this video dish I need his help painful, uh, is to do anything on this so so we are cute for a war zone, it's you know just off the five home, and the only know that at this video just to show just how long we can take to get into a warzone.

Now disagree fonder exit row lots of different kettle of fish. Uh... case it looks like he was coming out of a wartime metzner h using my guild, he's also posted he discussed it, all about the servo danya killers from boston telling our poetry out, casa media napoleon issue really elm, active paid repeals on the imperial sodomy on that pandemic is npr's idea.

Palm.

You know if he did here is uh... my mentor. Usually them if he feels any at about five people, I think, that are active in that.

What's the size of masatomo time if they had a pop saying mom. Always does show pop. You know I mean I knew about five minutes of queueing, home before I wanna make he's is only one or two on fifty walls and killing of a little area is the other one, and still ongoing.

So I'm guessing I was in the first is important, always uh.. another each. pained madman. Acount type in the home, come on out there.

Yes, uh, their egos and I registered sets in for susan, rosa said israel on walls and running at the moment, and that would be against the republican, home one thing you also those who now serve of lawsuits on the line it's the same people they and they are the dialogue to the south through this game.

Say sir, final guilds mad, relating to uk, eunice, landing, through the chewed, tunes him, so it was in a sense it is long, nori or mob boss right, but you know I don't want any courses. Uh.. to climb the walls of the industry's just how long the key takes.

Okay syria is uh.. of destroying guilt out through it's finals are inclusive of disputes all over the chart how long recently novels of hops.

And dislike the fear like get paid a one at all, um... Kahan another crusade, via uploading it's viewed we've commentary to show her how uh... Yes, sorry I gain someone else's swiss army also switch print button.

Bunnies looks all three are packed up their own thing big as you can see it's a small community home. By say every fifty ppm dies in trouble.

It's the same opposition and in every war zone along the tools are inserts film. Your religion ship like any thanks for that but, but honorary republic make a video showed how about this uh... very insulting it's now on our continents how long since a long time armand is rambling now.

Okay say auto if people rage quitting not game all, pictured just finished product, learning he'd teased uh.. treatments so, according to hal uh.. this uh.. used to uploader teachers.

So it home, extra money for aids, source adored his dad is a little fifties you one of the detail mastodon, all u_n_ around.

You murder people, like uh.. that's some what's his number all right, that she could not be, see I know who is also having a play what's against him as charles played the role of the gopal saw today I will not talk, that uh.. Beethoven all the people, q killing so many famous paul paul.

So far we are pop, almost a bit of a white. Uh.. be interesting to save it impresses imposed for its first republic, but today that just states of the republic cause girls, there are girls up on the republic, palm, early anyone's balls on at a time.

So it's a look, a case is any, civil war caesarean warren nam fifty walls and i mean, which is live in the fifties isn't bad, now this news. Busily one more thing going with fifties a case so it was so maybe it's still the of real falstaff, nikon it up like algo awfully there were against republican problem naka recording.

So it bioethicist for the past five months as of today, we have won the warzone running on mon sits on the face watching car support my friend only community, cheap beer, cranky arsenals practice.

But overall, I agree, I don't play every day, but more often than not on Dalborra it's not all that much better than this. Personally, getting ganked is worth actually having enough people around to actually have gank me. (Meaning personally, speaking for myself only, that I wouldn't mind if the merged server was forced to be a PvP server to keep the people from complaining.)

If you notice the current server trends, PvE servers have far more active players than PvP servers, which means more PvE players in general. If it was to be transformed into a PvP server, all those PvE peeps would call it quits, but judging by this thread, the PvP people are happy to come to a PvE server, for the sake of the warzone pops.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy ****balls!!! After calling us oceanics all sorts of names and suggestions such as 'read a book', 'get a life', 'take a walk', 'have a shower', 'exercise', etc., when we complained about server downtime's during peak hours, look at this!!! Oh my, 600+ posts on a new thread, within the six hours I was in bed.

Holy ****balls!!! After calling us oceanics all sorts of names and suggestions such as 'read a book', 'get a life', 'take a walk', 'have a shower', 'exercise', etc., when we complained about server downtime's during peak hours, look at this!!! Oh my, 600+ posts on a new thread, within the six hours I was in bed.

Bruce is right, I kinda find it funny how the people who are demanding a days free play time seem to be the same ones who couldn't give two hoots about EU and APAC players when they lose time over daytime/prime time patches

This is why we don't get looked at. This thread's been going on for weeks now, and we've only got what, around 550 posts here. The servers go down in US prime time and they'll get that many posts in a couple of hours.

It may seem like a big deal for us, because, you know, it IS! But for Bioware, we're just that annoying little problem over there that we should get around to looking at but it's not important enough.

I think it's time to call it a day with time game. This isn't a game for people outside of the US.

Yeah, I simply do not care how many infractions you give me on this account. I just don't give a damn until we are given a proper response as to what the plans are for the oceanic server. If there is nothing planned just come out and say it.

I guess you'd still choose to read these threads, care enough to give us infractions but not reply to the actual topic itself. How come you guys responded to the US server downtime immediately? Why dint you simply not post anything at all and let the players hanging until the servers came back on? Oh, I know, you'd pretty much get roasted and lose more subs. How about you charge Oceanic players less than the other regions, given how you choose to treat us even though we are paying the exact same if not more [consider exchange rates] than the other regions.

Screw your partiality. Bring on the infractions.

Sad state when going on the forums and flaming is more satisfying than playing on the dead servers you provide us with.

Edited by randalthorr

Last night when the US and EU server were down, it was refreshing just to go to the starting zones, and see soo many people around. Sadly as we know, those people we go away never to return as soon as there server is up. It just shows, how a simple thing like population changes the entire outlook of a game. I rolled an alt just to be around the activity, the zone was alive. Perhaps merging the servers so we have 200 people on the fleet will have a similar effect.

The positive effect on the game, might encourage more Australians to sub or resub. In edition, we will see a boost from the f2p, making the Australian servers an exciting place to be. I only hope for the day i need to queue to log in again.

Personally, I feel that they should merge the three Oceanic servers into one, I'm sure plenty of people in the PvP server don't mind playing on a PvE server if it means they'll at least be playing with other people, or so I've been told. To then top this off, would be cross-server queueing, that would ultimately top this off perfectly. My opinion, only.

I agree that merges, or at least cross-server functionality is badly needed.

I just realised that in all my time playing on Gav I have never actually gotten a group by using the Group Finder. Not being guilded as yet, it would make it so much easier to be able to participate in FPs, etc. I've got a low level alt on a better populated US east coast server (Ebon Hawk) and the Group Finder there pops very quickly (at most a 30 min wait, even playing at odd hours for most US based players).

I feel sorry for you APAC guys I really do. The first time most servers died was the reason I unsubbed, I couldn't justify paying £10 a month when there were ten players on fleet in prime time.

I actually feel embarrassed for Bioware over this issue and the level of interest this has received from Bioware is abysmal.

How long has it been since Joveth mentioned they were 'evaluating'* this issue in a few days?

*Bioware CS translation: ignoring.

I personally think they are going to leave the APAC community with three empty servers in the hopes F2P gives them new life.

After the lay offs they most likely have a skeleton crew monitoring the servers and all their attention is on the US/European servers.

why there is no reply from bioware!! come on!! let us know something!!

o I guess trying to use the GTN is an exercise in futility?

Sigh... any word would be better that this.

1. We're closing the APAC servers soon. (at least we'd know)

2. We're merging x server to y, or x and y to z.. or whatever.(at least we'd know)

3. No decisions will be made until after FTP(at least we'd know)

4. What's APAC? Do we have servers in that area? Who's idea was that? (at least we'd know)

nice one i laugh so hard ;)

Edited by banlungx

Bioware remember patience does not last for ever. Please for the sack of the game that we all really enjoy

playing APAC/Oceanic servers really need mergers so we can do what this game was actually made for.

LOL I love the type o.

But seriously, things are getting worse, on Friday night there were only around 100 on the rep fleet on Dalborra. This figure used to be closer to 200 not so long ago.