Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

TaitWatson

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

• What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issues with Chapter VII. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!

Class Trooper Vanguard (Boosted 60)

Just Started Chapter VII

extra notes :-

Tried resetting quest,repairing,logging out and grouping up with someone who had it working none of these worked.

Edited by Avorniel
spelling ....created new class called tropper :p

Hi Tait,

Class - Jedi Consular/Sage

Chapter progress - I've almost done the whole chapter (was expecting to talk to Lady of Sorrows in next few minutes when servers went into maintanance). After servers went live again, chapter progress was reset to zero (had to use launch to start it again from the scratch) but the game remembered that I had all bonus quests done (no destroy cameras bonus available after reseting chapter). When got to the stage with Access Terminal, I can see terminal, but button to click it is not spawning as it should. I tried to group with a player who haven't done this quest at all, but it didn't help. He got convo but I did not. He got his quest updated and mine was still in the same stage. Hope this helps.

Edited by CalBeast

I hadn't played it before the server reset.

I logged on after it was all back up.

I'm playing my Inquisitor and I can't touch the panel to further it. It's just after the T-7 part. There were tons of folks in the area, and most of them can click on it. A few of us can't.

I reset the mission and played through it again to no avail.

I still can't click on it.

This ain't the only thing the new patch broke. A lot of us can't log in with our trooper (commando in my case) that we left in the ship before today's patch. Loading gets stuck.

Since I couldn't play with my trooper, I logged in with my sentinel, who had already started lady of sorrows before today's patch. Well, I can't click the terminal so I'm stuck there until it gets fixed.

I guess I'll be playing pvp until you fix it.

Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!

juggernaut

I was in the chapter before todays maintenance

Hey all!

Thanks!

Class: Juggernaut lvl 65

I had completed the part of the chapter where the bug is last night, but logged out right after. Tried re-logging

and restarting quest with no success.

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Consular (sage) 65

I had just started the chapter last night, prior to the maintenance. When I logged on today, it kicked me out of the story onto the fleet, and I had to restart the chapter.

Jedi guardian here. Had started chapter 7 last night and logged out at the very start. Logged in today and played until the access terminal part. I'm noticing T7 is not in my companion list. After sitting around a while I heading to fleet to see if an Op was forming. Now when I click play it says I cannot launch KotFE because the mission requires a follower that is unavailable at this time.

Hey all!

Thanks!

Hi VII is broken for me. My class is Imperial Agent and yes I was in the chapter last night before the maintenance. I was with T7 doing the surveillance stuff, and then when I finished with that I got a holo from Senya asking for my help. I went to the cantina, but did NOT enter the actual quest phase because it was late and I didn't want to not finish it. So I logged out in the cantina just in front of the green quest phase where presumably Senya was.

When I logged in after the patch this morning, I was still in the same place physically but the quest phase showed red, not green, and according to my quest log I had to start Chapter VII all over again!

So I gumbled, then started over. The first oddness I noted was that while I was repeating the quests, none of the bonus quests where available to me.

Then I got to the step where T7 and I have to download the surveillance logs. I don't know if it is a coicidence or important but this is the last quest I had finished last night. However this time I am now unable to finish it. After accessing just two of the sensor nodes, the next step is to access a terminal but that terminal is not usable for me. It shows the tooltip but does not light or nor become interactable.

EDIT: Should I put in a support ticket? I am now blocked and can't continue KOTFE :(

Edited by Agathorn

Hey all!

Thanks!

Also cannot use terminal to progress.

Sorcerer

Yes, stopped about halfway though chapter 7 last night.

What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?

Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Trooper

I started yesterday. Cleaned the ship and then logged off in front of the shuttle to Zakuul. Had to redo the ship cleaning today after maintenance and then went to Zakuul.

Hey all!

Thanks!

Class: Jedi-Consular/ Shadow

Yesterday Night I logged out in the Cantina.

Now I've had to start chapter 7 all over again and can't access to the terminal as well

Hey all!

Thanks!

1) Jedi Guardian instant 60 character.

2) Yes I just started last night hadn't left the ship, finished my conversation with Lana and that's where I logged out.

Upon logging in the whole chapter reset, cinematic, dialogue/choices were all reset until I got the part where I'm not able to click the access Terminal.

Hey all!

Thanks!

Lvl 65 Marauder

Was not Chapter 7 prior to maintenance

As well, I can't access the terminal after the 2nd stream