If you want people to keep playing, release the legacy system now.

--Grim--

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People are thinking there will new races with the Legacy System because BioWare has said that it's a possibility.

Bioware says a lot of things. Or people think they hear Bioware say a lot of things. Why add new races to a game that will only be a few months old at that point?

I will bet anyone here one million credits that there won't be new races in the Legacy System.

If you think there will be, take one more of whatever you're on, give me three, and then we'll talk.

New races are there to get you to buy the expansion, not something thrown into a patch for free.

Not new races but new race options. For example, I do not believe it is possible to play a Twi'lek Trooper or a Cyborg Jedi. They could open something like that up.

I want Bioware to take their time and do it right. However not knowing the roadmap for the legacy system I am weary on rolling alts and investing a lot of time into them right now.

It would be helpful just to get a preview so we can all plan accordingly. If they are going to add a race change service with the legacy system that would also relieve a lot of concern.