Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC! Help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC! Help!

juiiiiiiiiiiiice's Avatar


juiiiiiiiiiiiice
07.26.2013 , 10:01 AM | #1
So i bought the 2 knights of the old Republic games, and im stuck on the first one! I dont know the objective of the game! So how do you play it? Like i got swtor down, do every single side quest, heriocs, etc.
Idk what to do on kotor! I go in journal and it doesnt help for crap! Its not fun when i cant have the game down like swtor. So do i do all quests? I just wanna do the story. Im on Taris uppercity and dont know how to get to under. The elevator dude tells me to go away and get a uniform. Yeah thanks man, and you too Carth. Yeah just tell me i need a uniform and dont bother at all WHERE TO FIND THE DANG UNIFORM.

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
07.26.2013 , 10:17 AM | #2
Try your map.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
07.26.2013 , 10:36 AM | #3
There are two ways to get the uniform. The one I use the most is to go to the UC Cantina and talk to Sarna (I think her name is). Play your cards right and you get invited to a party of Sith Soldiers on leave. You'll get the uniform then.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

ImmortalLowlife's Avatar


ImmortalLowlife
07.26.2013 , 11:44 AM | #4
http://www.cheatcc.com/xb/sg/star_wa...d_republic.txt

There's a kotor walkthrough....enjoy
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Royox's Avatar


Royox
07.29.2013 , 09:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by juiiiiiiiiiiiice View Post
So i bought the 2 knights of the old Republic games, and im stuck on the first one! I dont know the objective of the game! So how do you play it? Like i got swtor down, do every single side quest, heriocs, etc.
Idk what to do on kotor! I go in journal and it doesnt help for crap! Its not fun when i cant have the game down like swtor. So do i do all quests? I just wanna do the story. Im on Taris uppercity and dont know how to get to under. The elevator dude tells me to go away and get a uniform. Yeah thanks man, and you too Carth. Yeah just tell me i need a uniform and dont bother at all WHERE TO FIND THE DANG UNIFORM.

Dude I played that game being 14 years old.....it's not that hard.

Greenify's Avatar


Greenify
07.29.2013 , 11:17 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
Dude I played that game being 14 years old.....it's not that hard.
I played it at 6 and the only thing that got me was the floor puzzle in the temple at the end of the game. Although I got it eventually through running over it.
I

ImmortalLowlife's Avatar


ImmortalLowlife
07.29.2013 , 11:32 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Greenify View Post
I played it at 6 and the only thing that got me was the floor puzzle in the temple at the end of the game. Although I got it eventually through running over it.
I
I was 27 when it came out, bought it played it off & on bout a month & never got off tarris. Put it on a shelf & didn't pick it up again till about 3-4years ago. Followed the walkthrough I posted earlier & finally beat it & KOTOR 2
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!