Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The GREATEST Non-Force Users!

TalonVII
07.30.2013 , 12:27 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I was thinking Han for either of the two, the guy is a crack shot and extremely lucky. Though I will admit, I ain't sure of what Han has done exactly post-ROTJ so if someone could enlighten on that, that would be great. As for Dash he could also be good for the two slots, Carth.....have no idea, don't have much info myself on him other then that he was a great starfighter pilot and could dual wield blasters.
Actually there was a part in the book Star-by-star where Leia and Han are with the chief of state witnessing Lando showcase the YVH-1 for the first time and Han nails a Vong in the face with an under the arm-pit shot and it was a snap shot.

Also, if you read the 3rd book in the fate of the jedi where they are on dathmir, Han won the blaster shoot out for none force users. And made it a show to boot.

Probably one of the best pistoleers in SW universe.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Wolfninjajedi
07.30.2013 , 12:33 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Actually there was a part in the book Star-by-star where Leia and Han are with the chief of state witnessing Lando showcase the YVH-1 for the first time and Han nails a Vong in the face with an under the arm-pit shot and it was a snap shot.

Also, if you read the 3rd book in the fate of the jedi where they are on dathmir, Han won the blaster shoot out for none force users. And made it a show to boot.

Probably one of the best pistoleers in SW universe.
Awesome lol.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TalonVII
07.30.2013 , 12:40 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Awesome lol.
Hey when it comes to star wars books, I tend to remember random facts like that.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

physmarcus
07.30.2013 , 01:19 PM | #124
I want to nominate General Hesker. His accomplishments in the Sacking of Corusant, and at Corellia and Ilum bears merit.
Dawnbreaker Legacy
Tomb of Freedon Nadd