KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC! Help!

So i bought the 2 knights of the old Republic games, and im stuck on the first one! I dont know the objective of the game! So how do you play it? Like i got swtor down, do every single side quest, heriocs, etc.

Idk what to do on kotor! I go in journal and it doesnt help for crap! Its not fun when i cant have the game down like swtor. So do i do all quests? I just wanna do the story. Im on Taris uppercity and dont know how to get to under. The elevator dude tells me to go away and get a uniform. Yeah thanks man, and you too Carth. Yeah just tell me i need a uniform and dont bother at all WHERE TO FIND THE DANG UNIFORM.

There are two ways to get the uniform. The one I use the most is to go to the UC Cantina and talk to Sarna (I think her name is). Play your cards right and you get invited to a party of Sith Soldiers on leave. You'll get the uniform then.

So i bought the 2 knights of the old Republic games, and im stuck on the first one! I dont know the objective of the game! So how do you play it? Like i got swtor down, do every single side quest, heriocs, etc.

Idk what to do on kotor! I go in journal and it doesnt help for crap! Its not fun when i cant have the game down like swtor. So do i do all quests? I just wanna do the story. Im on Taris uppercity and dont know how to get to under. The elevator dude tells me to go away and get a uniform. Yeah thanks man, and you too Carth. Yeah just tell me i need a uniform and dont bother at all WHERE TO FIND THE DANG UNIFORM.

Dude I played that game being 14 years old.....it's not that hard.

Dude I played that game being 14 years old.....it's not that hard.

I played it at 6 and the only thing that got me was the floor puzzle in the temple at the end of the game. Although I got it eventually through running over it.

I

I played it at 6 and the only thing that got me was the floor puzzle in the temple at the end of the game. Although I got it eventually through running over it.

I

I was 27 when it came out, bought it played it off & on bout a month & never got off tarris. Put it on a shelf & didn't pick it up again till about 3-4years ago. Followed the walkthrough I posted earlier & finally beat it & KOTOR 2