how to customize party/operation screens

tintin_milou

Hi everyone,

I tried customization the party/operation screens but failed miserably and I couldn't find this specific topic from Google/youtube. My problem is that the party/ops screen has six sub-panels, and if I am in a group (of 4) everyone is stuck in one sub-panel while the other five are empty! So having everyone crowded into one sub-panel makes the group stats kind of small and though I could resize the screen bigger, the empty sub-panels would just block out too much space. Anyway, is it possible to remove the seemingly unused sub-panels (are all six really ever used?)? Or is there a better solution? Thanks so much for your help! :)

FYI if you do a web search you'll find a lot of custom interfaces players have built and have available for download. Since they are now saved in XML, you can find one you like and download it. Try to find somethimg similar to what you are looking for as a starting point for your redesign. I did that when making a custom layout for my G510 keyboard and it saved me a ton of time.

FYI if you do a web search you'll find a lot of custom interfaces players have built and have available for download. Since they are now saved in XML, you can find one you like and download it. Try to find somethimg similar to what you are looking for as a starting point for your redesign. I did that when making a custom layout for my G510 keyboard and it saved me a ton of time.

OK thanks Owsley! ;)