Other ways not to do Dread Ops (Solo Healer)

<Floor Inspectors> Solo Healer Dread run.

Comprehensive proof, I am worth two healers and in hardmode the second guy is only there to cover the raids mistakes :p

Unfortunately we only recorded the latter 2 bosses in fortress however despite some nonsense with me being in the wrong spec at first the first three were killed without incident.

The big surprise for most of us was how little we wiped, with the exceptions of Dread council (3 tries) and Tyrans of all things we one shot everything ( amusingly enough the reason for some less than stellar healing, didn't get to acclimatise). 5 DPS is...scarily viable.

Hope you enjoy the videos and here is the log for anyone interested in such things.

http://www.torparse.com/a/622357

Special thanks to:

Leravulan for recording this little adventure.

Our "offhealers" - Mjade, Caydenn and Anneke.

Kee'lan for murdering the **** out of everything.

Bl'oo for gathering backpacks in Dayz so that I could try this.

Keboobie for unwavering faith.

Neukpop for not kicking a fuss when he died...repeatedly...on the same boss. Sorry

and Floor Inspectors in general for humouring me.

Next stop NiM.

Edited by CaptainApop

Very fun to watch and good job :)

Alltough I take offense to the name of certain assassin if (s)he is dutch ;-)

One question tough, why did you guys waited in the 1st phase of the hands for a finger spawn? We normally take them when the hands are in the back again awaiting the 40% burn.

That has been done for the tanks. When tentacles vanish, there is a debuff on the tank which increases the damage tank takes from that tentacle. So, if we push them fast (specially with 1 extra dps) the tank will still have the debuff and will get hit for around 20k per hit. If we push both tentacles, that is 20k hits on both tanks.

:jawa_redface: U are making me blush :) Anni maras for the win! I've always said it!

Yes, we are spoiled, raiding with amazing healers like Pip and Bloo (among others).

And I should know. My melee dps needs more saving than most :D

During this run, while oneshotting almost everything as if it was a typical weekly ops, I still never got scared that I would die, nore I was low on health all that much.

BIOWare! Pip needs a nerf!