No Modable Light Armor Pants Synthweaving Recipie?!?

zachbuford

I have been 50 for a long time, and on my sage I've only seen TWO modable pants that are not social armors that I could use. I refuse to wear a dress so of course I've modd'd the heck out of my muse pants. In 1.2 there is a heartbroken feeling that I must cross-dress to remain viable at endgame. Bioware please give Synthweaving a recipie for modable light armor pants....

At least you *have* moddable options for all of your slots.

As a Sentinel, I have no moddable bracers or belt that are medium armor. I am forced to use light or go without.

I think there needs to be an overall increase in the number of moddable schematics in general, however. We should be able to craft gear that looks the way we want to look.

Are there no bracers or belts that can be modded for a Sentinel? I've not seen any but I just assume I haven't found them yet.

As for pants I recently got a schematic for Sith Dueling pants (orange) but its class restricted (not sure if it was an inquisitor or operative restriction off the top of my head) Perhaps synthweavers will be getting better orange schematics for pants as they do Underworld Trading missions.

Are there no bracers or belts that can be modded for a Sentinel? I've not seen any but I just assume I haven't found them yet.

As for pants I recently got a schematic for Sith Dueling pants (orange) but its class restricted (not sure if it was an inquisitor or operative restriction off the top of my head) Perhaps synthweavers will be getting better orange schematics for pants as they do Underworld Trading missions.

From what I've seen, they've come out and said no, there aren't any right now, and yes, it was an oversight.

But then they didn't put them back in with any of the patches. Sigh. :)

Bioware please give Synthweaving a recipie for modable light armor pants....

There already is one. The Traditional Demicot Lower Robe uses an off-white pants graphic. (On the Republic side, anyway. The Torhead screenshot for that schematic shows a skirt - not sure if that's the Empire side graphic or from beta.)

There already is one. The Traditional Demicot Lower Robe uses an off-white pants graphic. (On the Republic side, anyway. The Torhead screenshot for that schematic shows a skirt - not sure if that's the Empire side graphic or from beta.)

Yes this. It is a level 35ish recipe that drops from underworld trading. Watch the GTN for the recipe. I regularly craft and sell them on my server.

I thought i heard them say during the guild meet that they were adding more orange recipes to the crew skills so people had more choices appearance wise.

Glad to hear it. That's been my big concern with the crafted armor changes - the number of crafted sets is pretty limited, and very few of them are anything I'd want to have my characters wear long term.

Yes this. It is a level 35ish recipe that drops from underworld trading. Watch the GTN for the recipe. I regularly craft and sell them on my server.

It's level 39, in fact. I make and sell them on my server too. ;)Here is a pic! Unsurprisingly, the trousers sell a lot better than the shirt or the headgear. :D

Edited by Estelindis

• 1 month later...