How can i join a guild?

Xevzii

How can i join a guild? I don't understand xD

They have to invite you. Keep an eye on general chat on the Fleet, the capital worlds, or the starter planets, and you'll see adverts for guilds.

Or post in general chat that you are looking for a guild.

And go into preferences and make sure, in the "SOCIAL" category, that you have turned *OFF* the option to automatically decline guild invites. (It's off by default, but...)

The other alternative is to find a few unguided characters and start one's own. There is a Guild registrar on both Imperial and Republic fleets.

You need to be one of a group of four to register. Some people will help for free, some might want some credits or favours in return. - Again, ask on fleet.

- And check out your server's forums, you might find someone advertising the kind of guild you might want to join, or conversely give you a few ideas for the one you might want to start.

GL

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Check the forums here and maybe search for Swtorista online for advice. Swtorista Link /

There is a fan community guild listing with many of the major guilds described.

SWTOR community guild listings....

As well as a wealth of info there are many guild descriptions( searchable) - with contact details. If one takes your fancy on your server , you can PM them.

Edited by Storm-Cutter