Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

Over 115k views and over 1800 comments on this issue. I don't play on these servers but i just want to give you guys my support on this issue. In fact i think it's time Bioware step's up when it comes to feedback and showing that they are here more. There are so many issues on these forums atm and they ignore pretty much all off em.

Love the game, hate the lack off feedback.

Good luck with your servers guys. hope they do something soon.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 115k views and over 1800 comments on this issue. I don't play on these servers but i just want to give you guys my support on this issue. In fact i think it's time Bioware step's up when it comes to feedback and showing that they are here more. There are so many issues on these forums atm and they ignore pretty much all off em.

Love the game, hate the lack off feedback.

Good luck with your servers guys. hope they do something soon.

that's how we have to talk!

that's how we have to talk!

Yes i know. That's why i felt it was important i showed my support to you guys. And it should not be like that imo.

this should not be how we have to talk. So many post's with them ignoring it's a shame.

Even my own ticket's have been replace with auto reply's and it's really frustrating. i remember there was live agent's in this game. Did the lay off's remove them as well? anyway's. Still good luck fellas. best regards from Europe.

Bioware: Better feedback is a must with your mmo community. Feedback goes both way's!

Edited by JellyFiish

Talked to one of my nephews earlier and he has started a f2p toon (lev 17) on MD and even he has been complaining about trying to do heroics and early FP as not enough people around doing them and is already talking bout stopping playing as is more like a single player game :(

Suggested rolling a toon on Dalborra but he has become attached to his enough to not delete him (such a shame as he has a 2nd toon already made on MD as well on opposite faction)

I'm on the Australian PvP server and have sort of changed my mind about wanting server merges... I recently had to wait for some sand people chieftan after somebody ninja'd it, and I'm suddenly less keen on the idea of a high pop server...

While grouping is often difficult to get started and the flashpoint content was entirely missed on my first character (when the server was really empty before f2p), there doesn't seem to be a lack of guilds running end-game operations right now, on both factions.

I'm on the Australian PvP server and have sort of changed my mind about wanting server merges... I recently had to wait for some sand people chieftan after somebody ninja'd it, and I'm suddenly less keen on the idea of a high pop server...

While grouping is often difficult to get started and the flashpoint content was entirely missed on my first character (when the server was really empty before f2p), there doesn't seem to be a lack of guilds running end-game operations right now, on both factions.

This bolded part is so not true. Try being 50 on a server where there is only 5 active raiding groups. Its just dead endgame pve on Master Darnala. This is imp side, im pretty sure u can count with 1 hand the amount of raid groups on pub side aswell.

End game pve on MD is dead. Give us transfers already so we can move elsewhere so we can actually PLAY THE GAME.

Higher population means the server makes multiple instances. Think of it as having three times the population and three times the sand people chieftans for them. It is not a complaint heard often from the super servers in the rest of the world. And even if this was a concern, at least you can wait minutes for another chieftan the few times this happens, we have waits of hours for what should be instant group finder pops. Or wait months for a spot on struggling guilds Operations teams.

Just got this response while constantly asking for someone other than automated response. Maybe Chippy can post his whole list into the suggestion box section as well if we haven't.

"I am sorry to hear that your feedbacks, and suggestions are just being "ignored" in the forums or Suggestion Box. I understand that this is concerning about your request for Asia Pacific merge.

We would like to help you out on this matterr however, we, the Customer Service in-game and telephone support, are not able to provide further assistance on this matter as all feedbacks and suggestions are being handled via the forums and Suggestion Box. Please also be aware that to be able to make contact with our development team, the Suggestion Box is the only channel avalable for you.

Thank you for your time and understanding, and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Should you need further assistance with any other concerns you may encounter while playing, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Emmanuel

Star Wars : The Old Republic Customer Service

Now you can invite your friends to try out Star Wars : The Old Republic for free. Visit http://www.swtor.com/info/friends for more information, and help them get started today! "

Just give up guys, it's obvious they don't care about us or this thread. I feel better knowing they aren't getting any more of my money

Nooo not stevo! I guess I'll have to unsub and get my guildies to as well... Maybe we can make a list of all recent unsubs so they know how much they're losing

We can turn it into a game of how many people we can get to unsub!!

Edited by Obirayy